Saturday Night Live : Elon Musk to host SNL

Elon Musk to host SNL

Elon Musk will host SNL tomorrow night. With musical guest Miley Cyrus. Will he say or do something to propel Dogecoin higher? And, will the SEC be watching?

Re: Elon Musk to host SNL

Are you going to watch?

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

Not sure… I haven't watched that show in decades, but I might tune in for this one.

Will he say or do something to propel Dogecoin higher?

He tweeted something to that effect

Whatever he said or did, it sure didn't seem to help, lol

I’ve finally figured out the pattern. You have to buy until the day before, cos that’s when it starts to crash

I don't know what to say other than just buy and hold it for the long haul. Maybe it'll end up being like Bitcoin: large price swings, but ultimately much, much higher prices. Who knows?

The other issue is spending any of these crypto currencies. You essentially need to redeem them for dollars, and according to the IRS, each time you do that, it needs to be declared as a taxable event. You have to calculate whether you are redeeming the crypto at a gain or a loss, depending on its price when you bought it. So in essence, each time you use crypto, it's a potential capital gains or capital loss that has to be reported on your annual IRS 1040. (I'm using the U.S. IRS as an example, but other countries such as Great Britain and Canada etc. that have capital gains taxes would also require reporting.)

Does that mean Dana Carvey is gunna be the CEO of Tesla motors?

CHINK-SLIT LIUVER,. I HATWE CINSK, - @Azn2

"Elon Musk to host SNL"

————————–

That is definitely going to be interesting.

A healthy market driven by fundamentals:

He's bombing. Sell Doge. 📉

For a second there I thought you wrote "Sell dope."

He did a good opening monologue. I can't stand SNL, but tuned in the watch him. I just hate all the cast members. 1980 was the last good cast. I didn't know Elon has Asbergers. He just said so. I mean it's an ambiguous thing, but.

Mean people suck.

I'm glad I missed it.

Miley Cyrus needs a rocket up her ass.

Probably see a slight uptick in the abysmal ratings this dinosaur of a show has had.