Action and Adventure : Early 90s action movies and big cocks

Early 90s action movies and big cocks

Terminator 2, Arnold Schwarzenegger, 1992, bar scene, implied large cock. Some of the women and more importantly the men are measuring him up.

Hard to Kill, Steven Seagal, 1990, nurse coma scene, strongly hinted large cock. The closed captioning notably leaves out the suggestive lines.

Showdown in Little Tokyo, Dolph Lundgren, 1991, about to take on the Yakuza scene, nothing subtle about it he has a huge dick.

It is almost like these action stars had a game they were playing with each other to see who could slip in a reference to the large size of their dick. The lower the budget the more you could get away with so Dolph won. I need to check out Van Damme, Stallone, maybe Bruce Willis, and even Michael Dudikoff. Dudikoff is the only one who hasn't been in or offered a part in an Expendables film, probably because the rest are jealous of his giant cock.

It probably started when they saw how Stallone degraded himself in Tango & Cash.

Re: Early 90s action movies and big cocks

I noticed Christian's bulge in the mall scene in Clueless today.

There's no video clip available. It's the part where Christian and Cher are coming up from the escalator.

Why would Skynet waste time, resources and materials to model choppers for their Terminators, hana!?

Another one from Arnold, Total Recall, 1990.

What about Will Smith in I bot, hana !?