The Walking Dead : Donna v Ballzy

Donna v Ballzy

Bentley once told me that Donna made Ballzy so petrified that he stopped posting on TWD for weeks. Apparently he was scared she was going to hunt him down or something .

I then embellished the story, adding that it made Ballzy put on his world of Warcraft wizard costume and hide in it under his bed for a month.

But what exactly are the facts? Why does Donna hate Ballzy so much and why is he so scared of her?

Mon the fucken biffy

Re: Donna v Ballzy

Ballzy is my boo

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

He number 1 biggest cocksucker of all IMDB!!!!!

Say hello to my cute little penis cocksuckers hehehehehe!!!!!!!!!

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

He's using you.

I move away from the mic to breathe in

ballzyyyy my boo too click to mine, thanks

She just creeps him out, I think. She threatened to kill Rob's baby in the past too and I imagine she said a bunch of shit to Ballzy too.

The audacity of her giving Miley shit in the baby thread really is quite something lmao.

Donna and babies? I’m just picturing some big, hairy thing resembling a turd bursting out of her stomach Alien style as she proceeds to eat it.

Mon the fucken biffy

She really is the ultimate cunt lol

Do you want your main account back ?

Mon the fucken biffy

Yeah. It is dark in here.

I think the password is Jobby101.

You’ll get to see all the pm’s I was sending Dane about wanting to fuck him, and Azn about how hot I am compared to her 😁

Mon the fucken biffy

Please tell me you're joking!

He sent the account dick pics and seems to really like you!

Mon the fucken biffy

Fuck sake

I’ve reset the password. Add me to your FL so I can pm it.

Mon the fucken biffy

Who are you? 😂

Nandor the Relentless. I’m a 759 year old Iranian vampire.

Mon the fucken biffy

I want to know 🤣

Jobby101

It's not. 😐

Try J0bby101

Mon the fucken biffy

I didn't threaten to kill Rob's baby

All of you assholes are going down. Including your stupid fucking social media!! Like Facebook or whatever stupid ass evil name change they made, Twitch, Instagram, Twitter.

Get the fuck off the internet!

Yeah you did back on imdb

Nope never happened. That kid is evil. Nothing scares him because he is the son of Satan.

He picked on me for weeks before I had to put him in his place. I tried the nice approach in the beginning. I politely asked and tried to reason with that freak. I flagged his posts to IMDb moderators. He just kept coming back as well as his fucking friends. I was so naive about internet trolls…

He wouldn't stop, he just kept making more excuses for his disgusting racist behavior, old skool racism.

So, I had to fight him back online though. He was the one that tried to find me in real life. So not only was he harassing me online for weeks prior to me fighting back, he tried finding me in real life. So no, the boy wasn't ever a victim.

It sounds like it was a really traumatic experience you had to endure. Are you ok now, sweetie?

Mon the fucken biffy

No I'm not.

I’m here if you want to talk about it, honey.

Mon the fucken biffy

I would like for them to stop following me. I have no other place to go now because of them.

‘Them’ being…?

Mon the fucken biffy

Ballz and his friends on here. He also has other friends not on here that he uses as well.

Do you think the Abercrombie and Felch boys could be involved?

Mon the fucken biffy

Ballzy is a minority. He is also hilarious and doesnt even take himself seriously. He is and always will be a board icon 😂

What’s your honest opinion of Donna?

Mon the fucken biffy

Well, as a troll, she is pretty funny. As a person, she needs some work.

As a person, she needs some work.
Can you elaborate on this? What specifically don’t you like about her?

Mon the fucken biffy

Ell she threatened Robs baby and said i deserved my sons near death experience. I think you can see how she treats people. But as a troll, she adds to the board.

I’m new here so just finding my feet. She definitely sounds like a rather reprehensible individual though.

Mon the fucken biffy

I see. Yeah, she has many socks as well.

Are there any other scumbags on here I should look out for?

Mon the fucken biffy

Nope. We are all fantabulous!

Where is Rob?

From what i understand he pops in every now and again!

Oh I get it now. We're talking about three people, yet only one of those three people are actually here to talk about the situation.👍

All three are still here. You know this.

Oh I missed that! So where are the posts of the other two people in this situation?

Donna, quit. You know Ballzy and Rob are around. Done replying.

Are Ballz and Rob posting in this topic about them though? That was the question. Don't be a dunce.

For fuck sake.

Donna harassed ballzy relentlessly and wanted Mange to kill him. I wish I were joking.

It’s worth noting that ballzy is a minority, making Donna a racist.

Please clap.