The Soapbox : Post deleted

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Re: Donna keeps wishing death on me.

Wow, that sounds like something your self-hating buddy PAGG would say about HIV. Donna's gone crazy. And to think how you've always been supportive of her, as have I.

Administrator
"filmboards is a bold experiment in free speech and anarchy"
I GameBoy

Just call me Miss Cleo.

Are You Feeling Hurt Or Triggered By Something I've Said? Call 1-800-BUTT-HURT| To Speak With An Experienced Unsympathetic Counselor Today!

Post deleted

Not even close. LOL

Are You Feeling Hurt Or Triggered By Something I've Said? Call 1-800-BUTT-HURT| To Speak With An Experienced Unsympathetic Counselor Today!

Post deleted

I know, but you could probably guess my sign quite easily if you gave it some serious thought. Try it! :D

Post deleted

The High Priestess is telling me about a secret. Is there something you're keeping from us dear?

That depends on what the High Priestess has told you. If she is telling you a "secret" then it's not really a secret anymore, is it? smile.gif

If I'm keeping anything from you, it's because whatever it was, was told in confidence.

And then you threatened her right back saying you’re gonna murder her using a razor blade.

Let’s see if your ****** ass Gamebutt friend thinks that’s very magnanimous of you.

🌚

All a sudden she's your friend when a week ago you were saying the worst crap possible about her and her children. No one takes you seriously, fat old man. laugh.gif

Administrator
I GameBoy

Post deleted

I never thought the old Mexican guy had anything worthwhile to say and I still don't. Did you? Yet there are idiots here who take him seriously.

Administrator
I GameBoy

Oh Patrick salivates over my boobs. Don’t let him fool you and don’t be jelly.

Plenty of youngins out there for ya.

🌚

Post deleted

Yes darling but us trolls tend to dish out some harsh truths.

Like you getting raped at a young age and then starting your lifetime of drug and alcohol abuse.

You’re the Macaulay Culkin of the boards without all the millions.

🌚

Post deleted

Minor? laugh.gif

🌚

Post deleted

You need help

🌚

Post deleted

I’ll do weight watchers if you do rehab, you nasty ass druggie.

🌚

A bunch of Gin amd 7 beers is a very high tolerance to alcohol for what you claim to only drinking once a month.

If I drank some Gin right now, I'd be wasted. I get wasted off 2 beers. Lol
That's how often I drink.

Who the fck said that bitch is my friend?

But you called me out up there, you stupid degenerate creep.

You and Patrick are a couple of fake ass hypocrites. I’m calling you both out on your hypocrisy.

Go lick his raped butt some more, shweetheart!

🌚

Same drivel, hypocrite. sleep.gif

Administrator
I GameBoy

tumblr_pfvpy8tqsE1vf9b9ao3_r1_500.gif

🌚

Nah, here's you:

dance-hot-fat-guy-4j9XOYo6IVDK8

Administrator
I GameBoy

Nothing showed up

🌚

dance-hot-fat-guy-4j9XOYo6IVDK8

Fuck it. You would have liked it.

Administrator
I GameBoy

Post deleted

Stay the hell away from me you creep!

Anything you have to say to me say it through Chicka.

She’s my new manager.

🌚

giphy.gif

Chicka, you're not stupid. It's the oldest game in the book.

Administrator
I GameBoy

Chicka is my friend too. You can’t dictate other poster's friendships, controlling ass wipe.

🌚

Looks like Chickaboom doesn't have your back. That's how I felt with Patrick.

Don't speak for me. Not only do I have PAGG's back, but I have GB's too, and I often mediate between them because I don't want them to fight. I have AJ's and Azn's too when they need it. When you stand for me, I stand for you. That's how it goes.

Sorry that no one was there for you when you needed them to be. That must really suck. hmm.gif

We treat every filmboards member fairly. My point is that PAGG kisses up thinking he'll get special favors. He will not, from you or any mod.

Administrator
I GameBoy

I know what you meant. That response was to Donna.

PAGG and are not friends. But when ITTY posted PAGG's PM to him and complained that the PM was harassment, I backed PAGG's free speech rights. My point is that you may not like Donna and I may not like PAGG, but we apply the rules fairly to all.

Administrator
I GameBoy

I know that and I wasn't referring to that. I'm talking about when I see two friends fighting. I'm going try to mediate that situation instead of sitting on the sidelines and doing nothing. I'd rather they try to get along, instead of continuing to fight. You don't have to be friends, but at least make the effort to be civil with one another. It's a natural instinct for most people to want to defend their friends.

That comment has nothing to do with my approach to modding the members of this board. When it comes to that - I remain impartial and treat everyone the same, but if I see a situation that calls for mediation, I'm going to try to help those involved to resolve it, if possible. I'm not an instigator nor initiator of drama, and it has no part in my day to day life offline, so I'd rather not be a part of it online or anywhere else. Sometimes it's unavoidable like when posting here, because there will always be someone who you're going to clash with.

Just like when Twiz intervened when Steve Lake and Donna tried to come for me. Then Donna proceeded to curse and behave rudely towards her. If I've tried to speak on your behalf but you then turn around and act like an ass for no reason, then I'm not going to waste my time going to bat for you anymore. I will conclude that my help is unwelcome and leave you be, unless you try to come at me with some excessive, unnecessary drama. That's just common sense.

You two are like bitterly divorcing parents fighting over child custody!

It means “kill yourself” not “I’m gonna kill you”. This is the third time she’s wished death on me. And it was all started by her pretending to be outraged over a lie about me that she made up herself. It’s not just crazy, it shows how low her morals are.

Am I missing something? I could be missing something. I often miss things.

Post deleted

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Desperation wreaks.

Am I missing something? I could be missing something. I often miss things.

Post deleted

Oh Patrick is no gentleman. He can't even stand up to his friends when they were mercilessly attacking me everyday including you.

Why would I want a man like that? Patrick is WEAK and kind of boring. He never had any interesting conversations with me. It was always about what he was cooking or drama with his crazy family. I want a guy that has normal friends, isn't on drugs, stands up to his friends when they pick on his girl and has a normal family.

He was the worst friend to me.

Patrick can drop dead for all I care.

You got what you deserve.

Hey Diddler, Diddler….the cat and the fiddler LOL

I should have known he was trash when I found out he was ****ing an Asian ******. Eww..gross.

I thought maybe you got him drunk or something or he was completely out of his mind when he came onto you. Turns out he's just a ****ing pathetic drug addict alcoholic psychotic loser. You can keep him because that's what you deserve and is why you fought so hard to keep him. Asian ******..

black-guy-laughing-pointing-finger-portrait-84170626.jpg

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

You're pathetic when you're desperate.

laugh.gif

Hey Diddler, Diddler….the cat and the fiddler LOL

That's disgusting. Talk about not taking rejection well