Politics : Poll: Donald Trump vs Joe Biden. Who's the better POTUS?

Donald Trump vs Joe Biden. Who's the better POTUS?

Who was the better President?

Donald Trump
0% 0 votes
Joe Biden
0% 0 votes

Re: Donald Trump vs Joe Biden. Who's the better POTUS?

Trump is the greatest president the universe has ever had.

My password is password

I voted for Joe Biden. On top of all the record shattering accomplishments (inflation, crime, gas prices, illegal aliens, human feces on the streets) he is very loyal to his friends. Like Jackie Walorski.

Not many presidents see ghosts. Or shake their hands. Biden is just different.

Donald Trump!

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 😠 Let's go, Brandon! 🤨 Slava Ukraini

Donald Trump!

Trump by a wide margin! Dementia Joe is a demented old fool!

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 😠 Let's go, Brandon! 🤨 Slava Ukraini

Both suck equally.

My password is password

Joe Biden

I will concede that he has done a disappointing job as President so far but I will still gladly take him as President over that Selfish Narcissistic Sore Loser Donald Trump and his Selfish "America First" Policy any day of the week.

his Selfish "America First" Policy

So you are a globalist?

"So you are a globalist?"

——————————-

🙄

I should have called it!

I should have called that I was going to get some kind of a negative reply from at least 1 of the people here on this site that support Donald Trump and supported all of his Policies when he was still President.

I always do get some kind of negative reply from a Trump Supporter here on this site whenever I say anything negative about Trump.

It is amazing how some of them (not all of them) actually treat a negative comment about Donald Trump like it is a negative comment about God himself.

Dude, I asked a question. Since when is asking a question a "negative reply?" My question has nothing to do with Trump, but it has everything to do with your perception of nationalism versus globalism.

LOl at you calling me "Trump Supporter." Stop making assumptions, Anthony.

Who was the better President?
When I saw that, I was wondering if they had removed The Big Guy by the 25th Amendment. Still think they might do it before the midterms.

[center] [hr] [poll multiple] [s] [sic] [sub]2[/sub] [sup]th[/sup] [u] [r] [by][l] 

The country is too divided for either to have been very effective. Trump increased the division by pandering to extremists and made things worse. Biden is much better in that regard.

"Trump increased the division by pandering to extremists and made things worse."

——————————-

Agreed!

"The country is too divided for either to have been very effective. Trump increased the division by pandering to extremists and made things worse."

——————————–

Honestly, I think that Donald Trump made the United States more divided than it has been since the Civil War.