The Disorderly Orderly : Does anybody here work in a hospital?

Does anybody here work in a hospital?

Do you have any interesting or maybe comical stories about being a med tech, orderly, doctor et al?

🐵 I'm the only mammal who doesn't wear pants. Or something.🌴

Re: Does anybody here work in a hospital?

COR!!!:

Who was that dark hair nurse? She was even more luscious than the blonde nurses, hana.

That was nurse Julie, buna

Hallo buna

The blonde one is more better, hana

Hallo buna

Before I work in the hospital ship when I was in the New Dacca Modern Navy, hana

Oh well, I guess nobody here besides you has worked in a hospital. I think there is one guy who is on disability and on psych meds though but he's probably too confused to respond, hana.

As I count the money in my multiple stock portfolios.

Keep believing the delusion, sweetie.

The reality of it would make you wanna cry.

Sure you do. Where do your psych meds come into all this though? But you admit you don't work and are here all day on a hundred socks. Thank you.

you admit you don't work and are here all day on a hundred socks. Thank you.

I never said that,idiot. Where and when exactly did I say that? I seriously think you have a deficit in language comprehension. (You're also a BIG LIAR which is well known by anyone who has had a conversation with you.)

I have always said that I worked.

Where do your psych meds come into all this though?

This really reveals the height of your ignorance. There are millions of people all over the world who take medication for any number of reasons, both physical and mental. For most people, its the medication that allows them to live a regular life and hold down a regular job. Taking the proper medication is what ensures that someone is able to be productive at their job, you moron. So yes, taking the proper medication (including "psych meds") helps ensure that some people are able to hold a job.

But I suppose what you are implying is that there is some shame in having to take medication for a "mental" disorder. Diagnoses such as depression, anxiety, schizophrenia and long list of other health issues utilize medication to overcome these problems.

You're really insulting anyone who takes these medications, including any poster here who has taken a medication for depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, etc.

I hope everyone reading this realizes what a shitty thing it is that you are implying about "taking psych meds". And I hope they are all as offended as I am by ignorant idiots such as yourself who perpetuate feelings of shame and inadequacy by using that as an insult.

Isn't that the admin on a sock? Why is he harassing you?

Because he’s a total asshole.

Not only is he insulting me, he’s insulting anyone who takes medication to live a normal life. What kind of asshole does that?