Sports : Does Vince Carter belong in the hall of fame?

Does Vince Carter belong in the hall of fame?

He never won anything except a slam dunk contest. His biggest accomplishment seems to be, "Carter is the only player in NBA history to appear in a game in four different decades." So he joined the league at the end of one decade and stayed in the league too long.

Re: Does Vince Carter belong in the hall of fame?

Winning championships is overrated, it’s a team game. He was arguably the greatest dunker of all time so I say let him in.

Mac McClung is a better dunker.

Vince Carter is right near the top 20 in points scored all time and he has the greatest “single” dunk in NBA history so I wouldn’t find it controversial if he got voted in.

Vince Carter is right near the top 20 in points scored all time
Only because he stayed in the league for at least six seasons longer than he should have. They already voted him in.

I don’t think Chauncey Billups deserves to get in, he was more of a role player and nothing all that special.

That dunk technically wasn't in the NBA since it was an Olympic event, but yes, he should still be let in on that dunk alone.

STFU dim bitch!

My password is password

The NBA hall of fame is almost like a participation trophy.

My password is password

I have no problem with Vince Carter in the HOF.

There are a LOT of women in the HOF. If they are in it, then Carter should be in without question.

And a lot of international players and their inflated achievements overall, many I watched play who should never be in the HOF.

So, yes, Vince Carter absolutely belongs in the HOF.