Natalie Portman : Poll: Do you think "NATALIE PORTMAN" would be Good at Playing the Villain in a Movie ?

Do you think "NATALIE PORTMAN" would be Good at Playing the Villain in a Movie ?

Do you yourself think that "NATALIE PORTMAN" would be Good at actually Playing the Main Villain in a Movie ?

Yes
0% 0 votes
No
0% 0 votes
I Don't Know
0% 0 votes
It Depends on What Kind of Movie that it is
0% 0 votes

Re: Do you think "NATALIE PORTMAN" would be Good at Playing the Villain in a Mov

My own Answer is "Yes".

Re: Do you think "NATALIE PORTMAN" would be Good at Playing the Villain in a Mov

she probably will soon after thor 4 is released. where she'll play a super hero. she's played enough heroes and good characters. has she ever played a real villain? she may do it next to mix things up.

bitches be witches.

"has she ever played a real villain?"

——————————

No, I don't believe that she ever has.

I'd say she would

Yeah, I think that She would be Pretty Good at Playing the Main Villain in a Movie as well.

Can't act her way out of a paper bag, and she's a shite person.

"Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly." Morticia Addams

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

"and she's a shite person."

——————————–

what ?

"I Don't Know" is an option is My Poll above.

Look, she was a beatifh kidm, but she agem fats.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race,_Evolution,_and_Behavior

"Look, she was a beatifh kidm, but she agem fats."

————————-

LOL, what ?

She would be good at it.

I recently saw her in this fake rap video and was impressed.

Also, why is she a "shit person".

"I recently saw her in this fake rap video and was impressed."

————————————-

Those 2 "SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE" Rap Videos that she did ?

Yes.

I only saw the one and I thought it was amusingly out of character for her.

I think it would be smart of her to play an over the top bad guy.

"I only saw the one and I thought it was amusingly out of character for her."

———————-

Here are the 2 Rap Videos that she did for "SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE" Below.

This is the First One that she did.

This is the Second One that she did.

"I think it would be smart of her to play an over the top bad guy."

———————————-

It would definitely be very interesting to see.

Yes.

Something in science fiction or a Film Noir crime drama.

It would be good for her career.

"Something in science fiction"

———————————–

Yeah, I do like that idea.

Either that or in either an Action Movie or a Super Hero Movie (obviously it can't be anything in MARVEL though).

She could have been a good Catwoman.

Uh, I don't know about that one.

The Catwoman is much more complex than what you have seen in the movies.

I think she would be good at it.

Well when it comes to Catwoman, I think that Nobody will ever do a better job playing her than Michelle Pfeiffer did in "BATMAN RETURNS".

She was not like the Catwoman from the comics though.

Michelle did a great job but her character had no depth and was like a feminist comment. Somehow magically she dies and is bought back by cats, etc.

She did a very good acting job though.

Catwoman is kind of like a female criminal Batman. The character could have a mystical origin but still she is smart, a planner, fighter, etc. She has more personality than what has been in any movie.

Michelle Pfeiffer was Perfect as 'Catwoman'.

Nobody (not even Natalie Portman) will ever do a better job playing 'Catwoman' than Michelle Pfeiffer did in "BATMAN RETURNS".

Damn dude.
You really should calm way down with the gifs and pics.
Just one or two will do.