Pamela Anderson : Poll: Do you Like "PAMELA ANDERSON" ?

Do you Like "PAMELA ANDERSON" ?

Do you Like the Actress "PAMELA ANDERSON" ?

Yes
0% 0 votes
No
0% 0 votes
I Don't Know
0% 0 votes
I Have Never Heard of her
0% 0 votes

Re: Do you Like "PAMELA ANDERSON" ?

Yes

I would cream my jeans buna.

In The Gobal Village,The Village Idiot Resides.

Oh Good Grief!

I don't think you really want to know. You just want an excuse to post sexy pics of her.

"I don't think you really want to know."

——————————–

I actually do!

What about you ?

Do you like her ?

I never gave her a second thought until a couple of years ago when she came out in support of Julian Assange. Now I like her a lot.

I forgot about that.

Whatever happened to Julian Assange ?

The last time that I saw him was when he was arrested and being carried out of that Embassy that he had been hiding in.

Is he still in jail ?

If so then Good!

Is he still in jail ?

If so then Good!

Why? For exposing war crimes committed by the Bush administration in Iraq? Or for exposing how the DNC and Clinton campaign cheated Bernie Sanders out of the primary?

Assange's arrest and imprisonment has nothing to do with rape allegations (which have already been dropped) and everything to do with his political convictions.

Wikileaks does what the mainstream media is supposed to be doing: it reports inconvenient facts. Apparently, that worries the establishment. Hillary Clinton even suggested drone strikes on Assange at one point. BTW, this is the woman who voted to destroy Iraq and kill thousands of innocent people; she also supported the invasion of Libya and gloated over the murder-cum-rape-by-bayonet of Muammar Gaddafi. If Assange is responsible for that witch/monster/inhuman slime losing the election in 2016, he should be given some kind of trophy, not imprisoned. (Of course, I'm being facetious. I don't honestly believe that Wikileaks or the Russians was responsible for Hillary losing to Trump. Hillary was responsible for her own loss.)

In any case, if you value free speech you should support Assange's freedom (and Wikileaks' right to exist) regardless of whether you like him personally or not.

Today, they'll imprison Assange and go after whistleblowers like Snowden and Manning, tomorrow, they might be going after people who you support for reporting inconvenient truths.

Duh!

MMC2: "Drill here! Drill now, Biden!"

First womans I see with full shave, hana