- Millions brainwashed by religion
- The Environment destroyed
- Oceans Polluted
- Kneeling on George Floyd’s neck

Can they be redeemed at this point?

Re: Do Republicans have souls?

You’re annoying as fuck.

Blocked.

Harry Starlord: “Lord Orson, you are stupid loser who's 50 years old with the brain of a stupid 2 year monkey.”

Glamorizing a wife beater? Yeah you sure are scum.

no lol Republitards suckkkkk so fucking much

if u stare long enough at this post u die

I never see you have these debates with MMC2. He's not online right now.

He doesn’t have a soul, not worth my time.

That never stopped anyone else.

Republicans and democrats are both pathetic.

I will skull fuck you into oblivion. Open wide.

Re: Do Democrats have souls or brains?

- guns, cite sources
- Billions actually
- destroyed? Drama much. Tarnished at most
- now that I agree with
- meaningless mud slinging

Still better than democrats.

They say apathy is the greater evil. If that is true then I could well BE the Devil.

- Obituaries
- Trillions actually
- Burning to death and drowning in water
- Dead Sea life isn’t a laughing matter
- Take off your klan mask and show some compassion

- Bullshit lying cunt you haven't looked at that many obituaries
- Bullshit lying cunt that many people have not existed
- Bullshit chicken little
- Who's laughing? we actually agree on that you dumb cunt
- what I tell you about drama cunt? What did I tell you? I told you to knock it the fuck off. You deaf cunt? Klan mask my ass you lying cunt. Compansion? Give a man a fish vs teach a man to fish. The democrat approach is far less compassionate in the long run.

They say apathy is the greater evil. If that is true then I could well BE the Devil.

- 1 Billion people killed by guns Because only registered Republicans own firearms, never gang members, criminals, victims of home invasions or armed robbery, drive-by shootings, mentally unstable people who may or not be on or off their medication, and let's not forget self-defense

- Millions brainwashed by religion Because only registered Republicans are Catholics, Jewish, Muslim, Protestants, Orthodox, Buddhist, Pagans, Rastafarian, Hindus, Shinto,…and they're all secretly gathering behind closed doors, having coded meetings, just to find out ways to take Democrats out in the middle of the night.

- The Environment destroyed For some reason you think Democrats or Libertarians never contribute to landfills, drive cars or fuck up Mother Nature? We're all equally stupid and we're all equally responsible.

- Oceans Polluted See above

- Kneeling on George Floyd’s neck ONE cop knelt on George Floyd's neck, not an entire country, and not every single cop of an entire country. That being said, not every cop is a registered Republican. You do realize that. I mean, you get that, right? There are men and women, they're black, white, Hispanic and Asian. Within the police community there are good cops, and there are racist bigots who abuse power who need to be exposed and charged and prosecuted, and their departments revamped. Bad cops need to be ousted, and racism must be conquered. But that in no way means all cops are racist or abusive. What a ridiculous assumption.

Can they be redeemed at this point? Why do you lump all people together based on the actions of a few? That is a very dangerous and ignorant behaviour thing to do. It's presumptuous and pretentious to not take situations into account independently and educate yourself and others, collectively. Only through education will ignorance be eradicated, but not be making sweeping statements about groups.

"Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly." Morticia Addams

Your common sense is being wasted on the rabid animals here.

She's a fucking moron!

It's certainly wasted on a fucking idiot like CSZ! She's a fucking moron!

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 🐱 Let's go, Brandon!

She's a fucking moron!

She's a fucking moron!

She's either a raving lunatic or a troll, or BOTH!

- The NRA is in the back pocket of the Republican Party, don’t play stupid here.

- Go anywhere down south, every white trailer park trash person you will find is a Jesus loving Republican. Do the hipster Liberals in Portland read the Bible? You bet your flabby ass they don’t.

- Republicans time and time again only care about profit and not the environment. They hate regulations, would gladly pour toxic waste in the drinking supply if it weren’t for the government holding them accountable.

- See above

- Cops are overwhelming Republican, George Zimmerman is a Republican, as is Casey Anthony and The 9/11 Hijackers. What do they have in common? Killing because of their conservative views.

Your like Conman, only 10x dumber.

- Cops are overwhelming Republican, George Zimmerman is a Republican, as is Casey Anthony and The 9/11 Hijackers. What do they have in common? Killing because of their conservative views.

Prison populations. You know, the place they send rapist murderers and pedophiles, poll as 80% democrat.

Young black men kill other young black men because of poverty circumstances, not because of democratic values. More name calling? Your maturity is Trump-like.

No. Young black men kill young black men because THEY CHOSE TO. The circumstances are irrelevant. The law does not recognize 'I grew up poor' as a reason to gun people down. So the question is why do they make such choices. I put it down to improper parenting & democrat policies that encourage a welfare state and single parent families.

The circumstances are irrelevant. The law does not recognize 'I grew up poor' as a reason to gun people down.

The objective reality of human psychology, which is extremely dependent on one's environment, doesn't care what the law says. Those circumstances, far from being irrelevant, are literally the most single important factor. No wonder shit stains like you want to sweep them under the rug.

Life happens to everyone micro-dick. Not everyone who has a bad childhood grows up to be a robber or rapist or killer. Some choose to overcome their circumstances and become doctors, lawyers & scientists.

It is a matter of choice and personal responsibility. Things morons like you know very little about.

Its like
10% nature
10% nurture
80% personal choice

Your complete and utter ignorance about the reality of how human minds work is duly noted.

You not only insulted the whole south but you are wrong. Not everyone is a republican or bible thumper. You on the other hand are an idiot.

Thank you, Anna! She IS an idiot!

I said “every white trailer trash person”. Learn how to read honey.

You understand there are people like that in every state right? So once again your ignorance continues. If you think white trash is just a southern thing you are in for a big shock. You are on the internet ffs educate yourself.

“You not only insulted the whole south”.

Even you just admitted that white trailer trash is a south exclusive.

YOU made the claim and insulted a big part of the country. Like I said YOUR ignorance continues. Shall we talk about the white trash up North? You can not possibly be this stupid. Anyone with half a brain cell knows white trash is not exclusive to the South. Do yourself a favor and stfu before you make a bigger ass of yourself.

The 9/11 Hijackers are Republicans?????

The 9/11 Hijackers are Republicans??

Are you paying attention to what you're typing?? They were Muslims from Saudi Arabia! It's a whole other fucking country, you fucking moron! That's the DUMBEST fucking thing anyone has ever said here! You're a raving lunatic!

You're either a complete MORON or a TROLL, probably BOTH!

Are you always this STUPID, or is today a special occasion? And were you dropped on your head when you were a baby?

The 9/11 Hijackers are Republicans
It has to be trolling. No one is that dumb

Yeah, that's what I'm beginning to think, but she IS pretty damn dumb!

They hold Republican values, this is plain as day. Do I really need to explain this to you?

You DO realize now that some of us now think you're just a troll, because nobody could be that Stupid? But in your case….

- View women as substandard
- hate gays and trans people
- overly religious
- hate change, want to keep things the way they are

Yup the hijackers are basically Republicans in a nut shell

You're so clueless it's amazing AND pathetic!

Another way of putting it is that the modern Republican is basically just the Taliban with a different religion.

You really want to throw out Taliban comparisons micropole? Remind me who was into destroying statues?

It is hilarious the way in your pea-sized brain, destroying the statues of anti-American racist traitors is the same as destroying the statues of a different religion.

I mean, one can't just make this stuff up–you are a walking cartoon.

Trump!*

* Okay so it was panels and not statues and it wasn’t done for ideological reasons but it’s still funny.

- View women as substandard

Once again youre a lying bitch. Remind me which party voted against women's suffrage?

- hate gays and trans people

No.

- overly religious

By who's standard?

- hate change, want to keep things the way they are

We dont mind change as long as it is the right change. In other words if it ain't broke dont fix it.

How islamists are like democrats

Destroying statues and monuments

Believe violence is justified against those who disagree with them.

A mix of multiple creeds but with a common goal of destroying their opposition

Oppose free speech

Oppose freedom of religion

View their personal politics as superior to the constitution.

Well said, Lilith!

Well said, Lilith! Well said! She's a flaming idiot!

Bullshit, you liar!

Bullshit, you liar!

PS You're a fucking idiot!

My God! You get so angry!