Gadgets : Do I really need 512 GB on a new iPhone?

Do I really need 512 GB on a new iPhone?

Seems excessive.

Thoughts?

Re: Do I really need 512 GB on a new iPhone?

Okay, I really don't. 256 is more than enough. If I wanted to carry all media and crap and download all the stuff in the world, yeah; I'd need 512. I'll get 256.

📱 ¿Do I really need 512 GB on a new iPhone?

I have an extra 256GB card. I don't use my android much–9% overall used, 247GB free.

[center] [hr] [poll multiple] [s] [sic] [sub]2[/sub] [sup]th[/sup] [u] [r] [by][l] 

512 is good if you plan to play a lot of games.

Especially virtual reality games like Second Life, which tends to slow your computer/phone down as is. All the free space will be more than enough leeway to make games run fast.

I Was Just Looking For Someone Who Could See What I See, Feel What I Feel.

I do silly games like all the Candy Crush, and puzzle games. Nothing heavy. I don't download a lot of stuff, so I'm figuring 256 is plenty for me.

It’s also helpful if you store a lot of videos or download films to your phone. I have 128Gb and it’s more than enough.

Yeah, I'm thinking 256 is MORE than enough. We're getting new phones this week. I'm getting red.

Cool! I got my mom an iPhone for Xmas. She has been using the 5S for years and needs an upgrade.

We have 6's. I can't use three important apps as of this weekend because they upgraded, and I can't upgrade because I don't have IOS 13.X (whatever). It's time.

I take a lot of penis pics of myself so 256 is beneficial to me

I Was Just Looking For Someone Who Could See What I See, Feel What I Feel.