Science : Post deleted

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Re: Do 55 inch TVs look bigger than 72 inch TVs, despite 55 obviously being smal

Are you retarded?

Re: Do 55 inch TVs look bigger than 72 inch TVs, despite 55 obviously being smal

WTF!

Use your own rational logic and common sense. If you can't tell bigger from smaller, then you must be dense as.

Norman! What did you put in my tea?

lmao!! Surely they're trolling!

Some people are just on drugs or pissed up or medicated to the max which keeps their minds numb because they can't face reality.

They lack self-awareness and have no filters, so won't even be aware of what they are doing.

Norman! What did you put in my tea?

It can go in whatever room you prefer.

But it would probably look better in the room that is biggest and where it'll fit best.

The room size should be the focus rather than the TV…but it should go in the room you'd watch it in mostly…or the room that gives you the best viewing experience.

You also have the option of switching which room suits the right occasions.

Are you okay?

True, not to mention the TV with that size should be best put in the living room or large "man cave" as the poster below suggested. Medium sized bedroom would be best suited for any TV up to 55 inches but any bigger, put it in front room.

It's what I think.

If I get pulled over, it better be a gay policeman riding on a unicorn.

72 inch tv too big for a average bedroom. the largest tv goes in the man cave.