Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles : Did anybody notice some of the dialogue was removed on VHS?

Did anybody notice some of the dialogue was removed on VHS?

"Mr. Pennington, Chief Sterns office" – Charles' secretary handing him the phone right before Sterns yelled, "Pennington, I thought we had a deal!"

"What are you doing in here, boy?!" – Shredder when he catches Danny snooping around

Besides at the theater, I've only seen TMNT on VHS and YouTube, and both dialogues were NOT missing on YouTube. A glitch with the VHS version perhaps, or with just MY copy? Ironically in TMNT 2, the following dialogue was removed on YouTube, but can be heard on VHS: when Mikey frantically shouted "Leo" while Tokka was spinning him around in circles. BTW, all the missing dialogue was off-camera, thus how the movie appears to have glitches instead of looking like it was edited for content, such as when a character says a swear word while his/her lip is clearly moving.

Re: Did anybody notice some of the dialogue was removed on VHS?

Can't say for sure on the "Mr. Pennington, Chief Sterns office" line, but I know my vhs copy had the "What are you doing here, boy?" line from the Shredder intact.

Might just be your copy that had a tape glitch. Unless its something weird like a later vhs edition deleting those particular lines for whatever reason, but that would be pretty atypical.

I doubt it, since I got my copy not too long after its VHS release. Anything's possible, though. There's more dialogue missing on it, too, such as some of the voices Danny heard via nightmare while twisting and turning in bed at the Turtles lair where he was sleeping. In addition, near the beginning of the movie, when the cops arrived after the Turtles rescued April from being mugged, there was no "Hmmm" sound from her when she observed Raphael's sai on the ground before putting it in her purse.

Both lines were in my VHS, DVD, and Blu Ray copies.

Grade "A" Fully Loaded
"Sexy as Hell"

Same here.

That's one bizarre version of the movie you have there. Especially with so many occurrences of missing audio.