The Watercooler : Did anybody know that now you can remove soapbox post from General Discussion?

Did anybody know that now you can remove soapbox post from General Discussion?

Re: Did anybody know that now you can remove soapbox post from General Discussio

Not sure anyone is going to select that option as soapbox provides popcorn moments when you're bored.

Re: Did anybody know that now you can remove soapbox post from General Discussio

Then they can go visit their friends over there. lol

That son of a bitch is trying to end my career. Dammit! Perino’s is MY place!

❤️

Useful info, though (forgot to state)

It was always there.

But I have always had it checked, so that I can see Soapbox posts in the General Discussion, but that's not happening.

"Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly." Morticia Addams

Oh? How long has it been there, Lilith?

Sure but not everyone scours the settings. It's worth pointing out for thode who didn't notice, and want to tap out of the general mayhem.

Eventually this forum will become an official clone of imdb. I have no problem with that, do you?

No. I had only good experiences on imdb.

I unchecked the box. Now I don't have to see the crap displayed anymore on General Discussion.

Soapbox related content found

https://filmboards.com/board/p/3258853/

Hi Donna

Hey Diddler, Diddler….the cat and the fiddler LOL

Thank you Donna, I didn't know that. I actually suggested it 3 months ago on the suggestions board. I'm not claiming credit though since it's apparently always been there.

https://filmboards.com/board/p/3246306/

Now excuse me while I…

You weren't here to meet Ben (God of Trolls). He actually suggested isolating the soapbox board from general discussion over a year ago. I cannot find his posts to link. He was actually the pioneer for warning Nimda about the soapbox regular posters. I'm happy Nimda listened to us (everyone that expressed wanting to remove the soapbox from general discussion).

Good work, Dazed.