Politics : Describe your Reaction to Biden's Election Victory over Trump in Just 1 word ?

Describe your Reaction to Biden's Election Victory over Trump in Just 1 word ?

How would you yourself Describe your own First Reaction to Joe Biden's Election Victory over Donald Trump in Just 1 word ?

Re: Describe your Reaction to Biden's Election Victory over Trump in Just 1 word

Astounding. 👍

The perks are worth the extra 5 bucks, boss.

Re: Describe your Reaction to Biden's Election Victory over Trump in Just 1 word

Relieving

empyreumatic

I crushed the pathetic loser troll Cuck_Venom and rebuilt him as my toilet

Thugocracy

[center] [hr] [poll closed multiple] [s][/s] [sic] [sub]2[/sub] [sup]th[/sup] [u][/u]  

IEatShitAndILoveItBecauseIAmConmansHumanToilet

You can not make a nation great. You can give people the freedom to make themselves great. The nation WILL follow.

Surprising.

You've seen Guy Standeven in something since the man was in everything.

Catastrophic

And This, Too, Shall Pass Away

Euphoric

Proudly offering too-close encounters since 1977.

Orgasmic

Meh.

Administrator
"filmboards is a bold experiment in free speech and anarchy"
I GameBoy

Unbelievable.

Positive.

Kumquat.

BIGGLY!

Muted surprise. I mean, it’s Joe Biden. Not exactly a riveting candidate.

I'm cumming irl.

Landslide

Signature (140 character maximum):

Joy.

I am as bad as the worst, but, thank God, I am as good as the best.