The Lord Of The Rings : Deleted an unused scenes

Deleted an unused scenes

I hope some of it will be included in the ultimate edition on 4K next year!

Hey, it's a kind of magic!

Re: Deleted an unused scenes

I got as far as 'Gandalf arrives in the Shire', which was a couple of seconds of him in his rickety cart and I stopped watching.

Those movies are too long as it is. They need to release versions where an actual editor has been allowed to trim them.

Quite long I agree, but more wants more if one is a fan!

Quite often the opposite is true. Look at Star Wars. Ask the original fans from the 70s and 80s if they wished they hadn't asked for more.

Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 😼 (The Cat just got even weirder. See The Mandela Effect.) 😸

Quite right. But this is The Lord of the Rings and the extended editions were brilliant in my humble opinion. However, I think The Hobbit trilogy was needlessly excessive and rather proves your point.

I definitely agree with you regarding the Hobbit.

I admit I did enjoy some of the new scenes included in the extended editions, but when I watch those films again, I'll be watching the theatrical releases.

To be honest, I rarely watch the extended editions in their entirety. I re-watch my favourite scenes again and again. My wife and kids hate me! 😏

Rarely? So you do watch them occasionally? That's admirable dedication and true love.