Music General : Post deleted

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Re: Congratulations Harry Styles!!

He was always the best of the bunch!

I don't like the song but I like his other songs. I think he's very talent just he way he is. I hope he doesn't change up his image too much.

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 😠 Let's go, Brandon! Fuck Biden and Fuck Putin! 😎 Slava Ukraini!

You're probably the ugliest looking man alive.

Actually, I'm not bad.

Meanwhile you might be one of the meanest women alive. Who hopes for a fellow poster to get a shotgun round in his stomach?? That's really sick, LaKisha.

PS And your taste in music sucks big time!

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 😠 Let's go, Brandon! Fuck Biden and Fuck Putin! 😎 Slava Ukraini!

The guy threatened to beat my face in because I found plot holes in the movie he liked!! And he spread that mean rumor about my [__] So yeah, dude has it coming. I gotta be mean to him.

So when he apologies for that stuff, then I'll be nicer.

You're WAY overreacting there, silly little girl!

No, no I'm not. I'm not overreacting. He's been bothering me for a long time now. I barely said one mean thing to NZer, and everyone started fucking crying about it. But this guy is allowed to abuse all the women on the board with impunity?

Yeah… something is very wrong with you old man. Why don't you leave me alone. Go back to your stupid political cartoons. I don't even look at any kind of political cartoon anymore thanks to you.

I want someone to break your heart. Maybe then you'll change your mean ways and become more of a humble man.

Why? I'm already humble. Well at least semi-humble.

No, no you're not anywhere near humble. But you will be. You can't stay alone for the rest of your miserable old life. You'll have to find a companion. And when you do, I hope she breaks your heart. Then I can create a long ass thread topic making jokes about your failed relationship just like you and Juan are making countless jokes about fat people.

Aw come on Nahsha, let's be friends. Meanwhile, when did Juan and I make jokes about fat people?

PS Not even semi-humble?

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY CELEBRATION THREAD I MADE FOR HARRY STYLES!!

Now that's a guy who knows about love and how to respect women. You don't.

Stop copying me and everyone who talked about Harry and his new music direction when the album first came out. You are fond of telling people they are copying u when in reality it is the other way around. Stop copying US. Your head would explode if u ever had an original thought.

β€’β”ˆβ€’β€’βœ¦ ❀ βœ¦β€’β€’β”ˆβ€’ "She would rather walk alone in darkness than follow anyone else’s shadow."β€’β”ˆβ€’β€’βœ¦ ❀ βœ¦β€’β€’β”ˆβ€’

Nahsha, did some mean guy break your heart?

I think the point of you trolling this thread is that you're jealous Harry won a Grammy and you didn't.

Oh yeah, I'm uber jealous.

Oh yeah, I'm uber jealous. I did so have my heart set on a Grammy. I'm also hoping like heck to get an Oscar. Really disappointed that I didn't get a Golden Globe.

And you have no talent. Not even your satirical political memes win awards.

They have awards for satirical political memes? Cool! Where do I sign up for those?

Yet u spread lies constantly πŸ™„

β€’β”ˆβ€’β€’βœ¦ ❀ βœ¦β€’β€’β”ˆβ€’ "She would rather walk alone in darkness than follow anyone else’s shadow."β€’β”ˆβ€’β€’βœ¦ ❀ βœ¦β€’β€’β”ˆβ€’

Yes…that is MovieManCin2 in my avatarπŸ˜πŸ‘
MovieManCin2's permission πŸ‘
β–² Top