Carrie : Carrie's mother

Carrie's mother

She took Fundamentalist Christianity too far, in my opinion

Re: Carrie's mother

Don't most people?

Norwegian German Dutch French • Swiss English Irish Scottish • Indonesian • Chinese Taiwanese • Vietnamese Filipino • Italian

I don't think they'd lock their kids in a cupboard with a gruesome statue

She’s supposed to be a schizo. In part due to all the weird **** she saw happening around Carrie as she grew up.

👻HAPPY HALLOWEEN 🎃

She’s supposed to be a schizo. In part due to all the weird **** she saw happening around Carrie as she grew up.

She was already a whack job prior to Carrie being born. In the book, she and her husband lived sinlessly. Ralph came home one night stinking of roadhouse whiskey and he took her, and she liked it, all that dirty screwing. The movie mentions this.

Carrie was not something Margaret had figured into the mix. She was mentally ill and not fit by any measure to be a mother.

Norman! What did you put in my tea?

Indeed she did. Lady was one seriously crazy-ass bitch.

Woody Anders is the birthday man/ Hey Laddy Laddy La / He does it because it's his jam/ Hey Laddy Laddy Lo

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

I've never heard of any actual Fundamentalist believing in the unbiblical doctrine that the first sin was intercourse; that book Margaret White was reading from about that and the "Raven", etc, was not the Bible; in fact I think it was just made up by either King or whoever wrote the screenplay.

In the remake she is much worst.

I dont get this aspect of the film. It's like a direct attack on Christianity.

Without strife, your victory has no meaning.
Without strife, you do not advance.
Without strife, there is only stagnation.

She was no Christian. She was just a crazy **** who used her own bastardized version of Christianity to keep her daughter an abused prisoner in her own home.

Dont they all use their own?

I agree it was a purposeful attack on Christianity. I think Stephen King is a bigot.

I like the Movie and Stephen King but this just seems like a dirty way to take a cheap shot at them.

*bump*

Norwegian German Dutch French • Swiss English Irish Scottish • Indonesian • Chinese Taiwanese • Vietnamese Filipino • Italian

That is an understatement.

"Please vote to preserve the unique character of Warren…" - Robert Duvall

Piper Laurie was great in the part

That Brian DePalma and his jump-scares! eek.gif

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana