The Soapbox : Post deleted

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Re: Bored :(

What are your Thanksgiving plans?

Post deleted

Just me chillin' with the TV and some old movies, lol. Not real exciting, but way un-stressful, too. (No relatives to deal with, thank God.)

Hope your 12-hour shift goes smoothly.

Post deleted

Thanks for that.

You know, if they have dinner at 2 o'clock in the afternoon, and you show up there after your shift is over at 7 pm, there's a good chance they could all be well into the after-dinner libations by then, lol. So this could be interesting. In any case, hope they save some leftovers for you, lol.

Last year somebody here made fun of those of us who also have family thanksgiving at 2pm.

Bing.. Wobbledy wobble, wo-wo-wobble, wobbin'
https://vocaroo.com/1hz4nrSop8zd

We used to have ours pretty early too, as I recall, but it was more like 4 pm, not 2 pm.

2 pm does make sense, though, if you have a lot of people over. Gives them time to eat, do some after-dinner socializing, then go home before it gets too late out.

I do mine early. I cook dinner for 18-24. After 2 days of cooking and dishes I want to rest. I get up in the middle of the night and chow on a HUGE turkey, stuffing, gravy sandwich with cranberry on the side

Mmmmmm you and Pinky are the best cooks here! Imagine having both of you make food together starting a restaurant serving home cooked meals.

Bing.. Wobbledy wobble, wo-wo-wobble, wobbin'
https://vocaroo.com/1hz4nrSop8zd

Thank you!!! I really want to own a bed and breakfast for a very home like experience lol

Thank you. Uh, I have a big family. Like, so, my brother is having a Thanksgiving, like, dinner, um, at his house, and my mom's gonna be there and my siblings are gonna be there. I think, I don't, I don't even know if my siblings are gonna be there, a-as in all of them. And my dad is going to his mom's house, so. Um, I'm not gonna do that, cuz that's, that's far. That's not even in Orlando. So. Um. So if they're still, cuz our-our family usually does Thanksgiving dinner around 2, so, [laugh] that's like really early. But that's usually when we do dinner. So. Everyone would be done eating by the time I get off work, but if they're still, like, hanging out I'd probably just go and meet them after work. I'll go straight from work to my brother's house. That'd be the plan. Um. Yeah, um, I picked upped a shift because you get paid more, um, and it's an easy shift. So. I like the client, so. Yeah. So yeah. I hope you have a good Thanksgiving.

Tag me for vocaroo transcripts

You really think she works 12 hour shifts,
but still has time to post here?
My goodness, she's amazing!

Post deleted

Thank you for taking the time to explain!
I would've been lost without this reply!
Feel better soon!

Post deleted

I aim to please!

I am at work right now. I work at least 6 days a week and am here too much It is possible.

Roger that! Last year somebody here made fun of those of us who also have family thanksgiving at 2pm!

I do not understand that I started doing it when I was a care giver for my dad. He liked to eat by 2, no later than 3. I actually do it every Thanksgiving now! THose sandwiches in the middle of the night are the best

👍👌

Read a book.

Hi. How's it going? Seen any good movies lately?

Post deleted

I went and saw Ghostbusters Afterlife today. I liked it and rated it an 8/10.

Post deleted

Jerk off,oh wait im Canadian, ill jerk off anyways.

Melting down over top boy

I mean I'm Asian.

Melting down over top boy