Politics : Bill Maher: From The River To The Sea.

Bill Maher: From The River To The Sea.

ab_channel=RealTimewithBillMaher

A dose of reality for all you Leftard morons who support the Hamas Terrorist Scum:

NEWS FLASH: Israel isn't going anywhere, so you can give up that wet dream. Yassir Arafat was offered 95% of Palestine, but refused. Hamas doesn't want Palestine, they want to exterminate all the Jews and take all of Israel. Hence the slogan "From the river to the sea."

THAT is genocide, and the true definition of evil. So you idiots are supporting genocide.

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 🤨 Let's go, Brandon! 🤨 Try that in a small town.

Re: Bill Maher: From The River To The Sea.

This whole thing is down to a silly situation were an imam asked a rabbi, at a bus stop, when the bus was expected to arrive

Ding Dong! 🤡🌎

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 🤨 Let's go, Brandon! 🤨 Try that in a small town.

The imam said "When's the bus due?" and here we are now

Ding Dong! 🤡🌎

The rabbi replies "In five minutes you goy bastard!"

Ding Dong! 🤡🌎

what a stupid jew

My password is password

👆

My password is password

You're the stupid one. He's the smart one, Sharqueefa.

wrong, LaQueefa

My password is password

Nope, I'm right, Latoya.

Have the ladyboys ever given you a disease, old big-chinigan?

My password is password

Has your boyfriend ever hurt you while fucking you up the ass, moron?

Hamas's energy could be more wisely expended, by hacking up Maher, Dennis Miller, Rachel Maddow, Seth Meyers, Ben Shapiro, and every other buffoon with a camera who really believes that they're something more than entertainers

You mad, Shaquatta? They're just the messengers.

My password is password

Okay then.

Shanaynay was always more hilarious than Shaquatta

They're all funny, including Sharqueefa. I made up that one.

You either use hick names, or stereotypical black women names.

So?

He looks like Matt Lucas. 🤣

I think they should all be dropped but as long as PC weak wimpy SJW stupid libs and everyone else who thinks that white girls named Karen are fair game then so are names of black girls.

It really is hypocritical of them to be disrespectful using the name of Karen while being mean to their own race where they would get their panties in a twist and say it is, "Waycist," if our usage of black names ever took off.
Besides, in my experience the race and gender I have seen and heard be loud and obnoxious the most is black chicks.
That is not being racist when it is the truth.

So fuck those PC Nazis and LaShaundra, or Sharqueefa or whatever we come up with it is.

"Please vote to preserve the unique character of Warren…" - Robert Duvall

Arafat wasn’t offered “95% of Palestine” you retard

Hamas Doesn’t want to exterminate all jews

Hamas hasn’t followed its slogan since 1988

Israel is the one that committed ethnic cleansing in 1948

You support an ethno-apartheid terror state

Bill Maher is a Zionist sellout shill

^^^ these are all facts you Hasbara troll 🤣

Bullshit!

Yes, he was offered a Palestinian State which was 92% of The West Bank, and 100% of the Gaza Strip, but he never negotiated. He just kept saying "No."

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2002/may/23/israel3

They want all of Israel as they shout "From the River to the Sea". The only way to accomplish that is to kill all of the Jews in Israel. That is genocide.

Hamas still supports that slogan. Their followers were chanting it, and carrying signs advocating it in recent protests.

Israel did NOT commit ethnic cleansing in 1948:

https://www.haaretz.com/opinion/2016-10-10/ty-article/.premium/israel-conducted-no-ethnic-cleansing-in-1948/0000017f-db91-d3a5-af7f-fbbfa2270000

Israel is NOT an ethno-apartheid terror state. That is a bald faced LIE!

Bill Maher is an intelligent commentator, but that's typical of you Leftards to use the old Saul Alinsky tactic: When losing a debate, just smear your opponent.

You are so full of shit, you terrorist scum apologist!

Yes, he was offered a Palestinian State which was 92% of The West Bank, and 100% of the Gaza Strip, but he never negotiated. He just kept saying "No."

LoL no, Arafat was never given a formal offer of anything. There was no written proposal by the Israelis, it was all made through their American lapdogs. What Arafat was told were vague proposals that he’d get Gaza and 81% of the West Bank, which did not include areas Israel annexed after 1967 meaning large portions of the West Band as well as East Jerusalem, along with the Jordanian Valley.

And according to their “generous offer”, these hypothetical Palestinian areas would have been divided into chunks as enclaves that would be surrounded by Israeli settlements and the IDF. These divided quarters would then be connected by roadways controlled by Israel. And Israel would maintain control of Palestinian airspace and wireless communications, while Palestinian areas would remain demilitarized.

Essentially it was a shit deal that is no different to what they have today. Arafat was right to reject it.

Hamas still supports that slogan. Their followers were chanting it, and carrying signs advocating it in recent protests.

The slogan is meant for a freedom from Palestinians under Israeli apartheid. Hamas has not followed their charter since 1988. Please do your research instead of parroting lies, kid.

Israel did NOT commit ethnic cleansing in 1948

Israel definitely did and is continuing to commit ethnic cleansing. The whole Zionist goal was to remove the “undesirable” indigenous and Arab populations and make room for European Jews and settlers to move into the Holy land. This was explained very well in Zionist literature and Theodore Herzel’s manifesto. Israelis Carrie doubt multiple massacres and raids in 1948 that forced Palestinians to flee their homes in fear. Much like the Nazis did. Again, do your research kid.

Israel is also very much a racist-apartheid ethnic state. The majority of Arabs and non-Jews living in Israel have no right to vote. They are considered lesser people in Israel, and Israel also continues to illegally occupy the West Bank and Gaza Strip, while continually murdering thousands of Palestinians every year and their campaign of ethnic cleansing to make room for Israeli settlers, all violations of international law. Please do your research kid.

There is also nothing “intelligent” about Maher. He is a useless American talking head commentator that doesn’t understand the intricacies of the conflict and is an Islamaphobe and Zionist shill. There is no need to smear him, he does a pretty good job of smearing himself (much like Alex Jones and his ilk).

Arafat was never given a formal offer of anything. There was no written proposal by the Israelis, it was all made through their American lapdogs. What Arafat was told were vague proposals that he’d get Gaza and 81% of the West Bank, which did not include areas Israel annexed after 1967 meaning large portions of the West Band as well as East Jerusalem, along with the Jordanian Valley.

Arafat doesn’t have anything to do with Hamas

My password is password

Um yeah, Arafat isn’t in charge of Hamas. You realize Arafat died before Hamas came to power right? Lol, dumb MMC sock, although I can see why you’re confused

you like your spankings, just like yermie, freak

My password is password

Um yeah, Arafat isn’t in charge of Hamas. You realize Arafat died before Hamas came to power right? Lol, dumb MMC sock, although I can see why you’re confused

lol post it again! one more time!

My password is password

Reply if you’re mad bro 🤣

again! once more!

My password is password

You are too stupid to argue with.

you mad bro?

you racist bro?

My password is password

Neither. Just bored with his stupidity, and yours, Shaquatta.

Idk why I thought of get low when I read the title. All I could think was " from the river to the sea, til pee dribbles down my knee" 😂🤣 I'll see myself out 😒

☺️