Politics : Bill Maher DEFENDS Apartheid

Bill Maher DEFENDS Apartheid

Re: Bill Maher DEFENDS Apartheid

He's a racist and a schmuck

He sold out right after 9/11, chickenshit.

He loses his show, and then becomes a cocksucker for apartheidisrael

https://jimmorrison.freeforums.net/
https://www.scribd.com/document/382737647/MortSahlFan-Song-List

I've always found him to be an exceedingly nauseating talk show host.

And This, Too, Shall Pass Away

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

He had a fake recovery to the fake coov.

Don't need Roger Ebert or the paparazzi
Take on and already the county stop me
I hit hella licks man hella stagin'

Crypt defends terrorism

Why does hamas store weapons in schools and hospitals crypt?

Not that it will be any less painful for you but I am curious. Was suicide the plan or did you just piss me off on accident?

DEMONIZE ISRAEL:

Using the symbols and images associated with classic anti-Semitism to characterize Israel or Israelis
Drawing comparisons of contemporary Israeli policy to that of the Nazis
Blaming Israel for all inter-religious or political tensions

DOUBLE STANDARD FOR ISRAEL:

Applying double standards by requiring of it a behavior not expected or demanded of any other democratic nation
Multilateral organizations focusing on Israel only for peace or human rights investigations

DELEGITIMIZE ISRAEL:

Denying the Jewish people their right to self-determination, and denying Israel the right to exist

I beleive Bill is jewish or part.

In addition, if you want to stay on TV, you can't say anything negative about jews. I mean come on.

Maybe if you're on Russian TV, not US.

His mother's a jew

When it's convenient you'll be Irish though, otherwise he's just a dirty joo

I think he's jewish.

Without strife, your victory has no meaning.
Without strife, you do not advance.
Without strife, there is only stagnation.

I looked it up years ago.

I didn't think he was but he is, so that explains that.

I didnt. I just always got that jew vibe from. Not that I give a shit. I'm a huge fan nonetheless. The man can do No wrong!

He wrote an interesting book about comedians I read many years ago, check it out.

I used to watch his show on ABC years ago and thought he was Irish.

He does have the arrogant jewish guy thing. But back when his show started on ABC he was more comical and less political.

I never thought of him as Irish.

I prefer to watch him for the politics than comedy. Had he been a tad more, I dont think I'd care. Sometimes the comedy overshadows his serious political work.

He's too black and white in his political thinking for me.

I don't like any political figure, comedian, etc for that reason.

For instance, Maher was talking about "Bitcoin" recently and was saying it's not "real money" and neither is "real money".

Real money is based on nothing and rich people manipulate its value. Bitcoin is the same thing and average people manipulate its value.

He does a lot of the not knowing what he's talking about, but saying it confidently, which is a sign of a moron.

Plus, he likes whores, drugs, etc which is a typical jew and he advocates for all of that stuff politically. So, is a guy like him for "America" or for himself?

yea I think I agree with most of what your saying.

For most part I think he knows what he's saying.

But I agree he does obviously likes whores, drugs, and is typical of jewish behaviour but doesnt settle down and get a family and I agree that is not good for the country.

I'm the type of person that would recommend something bad for me but good for society.

I have the Spock, the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.

Whores and drugs always affect someone negatively after the user is done with the whore of the drugs.

I don't know what he's about now but back when I used to watch him he was the type of "libertarian" I think is a sociopath. He had the "no social programs stance".

So, you are an adult loser and so society owes you nothing. That sounds good but what about the innocent children of losers?

Fuck them for being born.

That was 90s Libertarianism and that would create a horrible society. Since Bill couldn't see that I lost interest.

I still think he's funny at times though.

whore of the drug?

I think that's pseduo democrates and have heard such stances in the past and many dictators practice the same exact shit where they appear to give a fuck about society promoting and talking about social causes but in reality they dont give a fuck and dont give any programs and all they do is take take take under the guise of giving giving giving.

I havent watch his shows lately but here are things I can say I dont agree with him about. He seems to promote weed cultural and weed use. Promote drugs use and whores. Again jewish perception. Then he seems to promote social programs but I dont think I've ever seen him do shit. A lot of his comedy I think isnt his but a coalition of writers. He tends to be inconsistent with his views and criticism. I really hate that for the sake of his guest and show he isnt as hard as he wants to be and should be to some of his guests. I also think sometimes he doesnt let interesting guests talk. But overall I really like his show and what he's trying to do. I think it is far better than many things out there. Another problem I have with it is that it's once a week and once he goes into comedy it tends to dwell down the seriousness of it.

of was a typo, lol

Or was the correct word.

All Soviet type communists were fakes as you mentioned. Communism never ever came close to happening.

I have not watched his show since about 2000 or around there. I am not a huge fan of political comedy. However whenever I see clips of him I still think he's funny even though I don't agree with him all the time.

I figured but wasnt sure if you had done it on purpose.

Yea, it's all propaganda to steal from the masses.

Well a lot has changed since then. The clips are really nothing. The show is much much better than that.

Next time something comes on HBO MAx I want to watch I will check it out.

I used to love the Colin Quinn show that was on ABC I think after Maher.

Do you recall that?

I really doubt Colin Quinn had an abc show.

Don't need Roger Ebert or the paparazzi
Take on and already the county stop me
I hit hella licks man hella stagin'

What?

Why would I make THAT up?!

It was canceled because it was wild and not PC.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colin_Quinn

After leaving SNL, Quinn hosted the short-lived The Colin Quinn Show on NBC in the spring of 2002. The show combined sketch comedy and stand-up in a live-to-tape format. Despite mostly positive reviews from critics, it was cancelled after three episodes.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0313051/

Your lack of faith is disturbing.

Im actually quite new to Bill Maher and dont know if I wouldve liked him back then.

I had a friend who put him on about 20 years ago and I never had any interest in but then again back then I had zero interest in politics and actually hated the concept. I still do but at least I understand it now.

I dont know who Colin Quinn is.

Just looked him up. I dont think I know who is.

Im not a big fan of political comedy. I actually hate it.

Except Man Of The Year.

Colin Quinn had a very funny show but would hurt the feelings of most people.

It was a bunch of comedians who all had a nasty edge sitting around talking about current events. So, it did not have a political side.

They used to say things that were not PC. It was all ad libbed by the look of it and rapid conversation.

yea I genereally dont like those but I do like Adam Carolla.

The show was like a bunch of guys like him talking together.

I used to enjoy it.

Norm McDonald is a huge favorite of mine.

yea I like Norm but I think a lot of his material decline with age as he aged.

I take politics seriously which is why when they take it into comedy I think it's loses it's focus and demeans the seriousness of it.

Yeah, that's why I don't care for political comedy, it cheapens serious issues or is used as propaganda.

I only knew Norm from SNL and discovered him on Youtube last year. He is very funny to me.

yea I agree with the propaganda part and I think it clearly falls into the brainwashing act and it's purpose of making a joke out of it and not taking it seriously "so I dont care".

Im not a big fan of SNL( I do Like Mad TV). They tend to suck and a major proponent of political comedy. Example Alec Trump's and tends to be extremely phoney with a lot of political correct comedy.
You should watch Dirty Work.

He also made an anti religious films years ago, Religulous, or something like that, but when it comes time to defend the fictional and heinous jews, better do that!

I anticipate another holocaust will come, not now but in a hundred yearish.

I actually watched it and was very impressed by it. I was shocked he'd do something so serious and controversial and yet it is never discussed though it is mindblowing and real.

I'm already not religious so I never watched it because of that reason.

I don't know how you can see religion as Ridiculous, which is the title, and defend Isreal or any of it.

I wasn't raised religiously so I flat out do not believe in any of it. To me, it's like the average American's view of Zeus. You just do not believe in Zeus and nothing could make you.

So, how can a country founded on a religion be real? It's not it's a thing of a primitive past.

Also, it clashes with American and European "social justice" ideas about not having borders and allowing immigrants and so forth.

It's fine but because your not religion you might enjoy it more since it is anti-religion and I think the documentary took more of a serious stance.

Im not sure he is defending them religiously but politically.

I dont know what your parents are but I generally think they do a lot of good this way since generally religion is very damaging.

Though many might see Zeus as such and not really like Italians. They are a humongous influence in America whether they like to believe it or not.

Those "social justices" are bs that are driven minorities not the patriatrical which is what makes the country, divides, and enriches it.

The American whether you agree or they like to believe or not is a Religious Country and a religious State. Europe is not connect like the US so it varies from country to country.

The US is not religious at all generally speaking.

If you learn about the US through the media only you might think it is but it's not. No one knows anything about religion here and it's just a vague idea.

One reason we have no religious conflict, but sound religious is because no one knows anything about it.

It would make perfect sense to outlaw judaism and Islam for instance. They both contain super prejudiced ideas about infidels and commands to kill people. But, the average American doesn't know it so they don't get angry at these people. So, ignorance is what allows the misty vague support of religion.

It's like a fat guy saying he loves athletes and is all for exercise.

When I mean US I mean by law, rights, and cultural.

I once heard an extreme Muslim/ Christian where he said they actually were banned and considered criminals under the FBI which I agree and would make sense but I never looked up what he said.

That "documentary" is so lame. He basically went to a bunch of hillbilly churches in Kentucky, staged/edited interviews with the dumbest people possible, and used it to represent how all people practice religion.

I am a dick. I've always been a dick.

That's also why I didn't want to see it.

I don't like humiliating people.

That's a form of Jewish attack humor and you see it on the Daily Show a lot and Borat is all about that. They pretend to be doing something serious and the goal is to make innocent people look like idiots.

The Book of Mormon play is the same deal.

It's dishonest humor.

You will never see jews doing this about Judaism which is a very perverted and crazy set of beliefs.

it's the jews land!!!!!!

since the times of the bible!!!!!

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 🐱

Yes, the 3000 year old land deed from god!

It makes no difference there had been no Jews in Palestine for a thousand years before the Europeans created Israel.

Administrator
"filmboards is a bold experiment in free speech and anarchy"
I GameBoy

Mindlessly repeating the same lies over and over again, against all the facts and against any reason, doesn't make it true.

It's true and I've showed proof. I'm not against Jews living in Israel/Palestine. I just say share the land.

Administrator
I GameBoy

Your "proof" is false and biased and I clearly demonstarted to you. Yet, you keep to ignore it and you continue with your non-sense.

Jews were a small minority in the Levant 150 years ago.

Again, I'm not against Jewish immigration to Israel. But you're just hiding your head in the sand if you don't address the ownership rights of the Palestinians who dominated that land for at least a thousand years before Jews began immigrating there en masse from Europe in the 20th century.

Administrator
I GameBoy

They have no ownership rights. That always has been Jewish land which the Muslims stole it from Jews through wars and bloodshed. Too bad for them that the wars they provoked and lost count too. Not just the ones they won. All we did was to take back what was always ours. Yet, generously offered them countless times to split the land with them and they refused. They wanted all for themselves and kill all the Jews. Again, too bad for them but that will not happen.

I see, so you believe Americans should give up their homes to the indigenous Indians who lived on their tract of land two thousand years ago? Gotcha.

Administrator
I GameBoy

I see, when you're out of reasonable arguments, you rely on totally unrelated analogies. Sure, if the indigenous Indians could fight you and overcome you, reconquering at least a part of their ancestral lands, why not?

Uh, and your hypothetical doesn't work. The United Nations and Great Britain created Israel in 1948 and it was backed by the nuclear might of the United States. The Israeli colonists conquered nothing. They were given the land by the disintegrating British Empire.

Administrator
I GameBoy