James Spader : Best actor ever?

Best actor ever?

Commands every room he enters, commands every scene he's apart of, is ruthlessly intimidating even to seasoned vets (Harry Lennix), and has both a swagger and demeanor like no other. He single-handedly turned an otherwise mediocre show (The Blacklist) into something that's now BETTER and more compelling than Breaking Bad, all because of his presence. Not to mention, he's more human and down-to-earth than the rest of his peers, and is also more human, going so far as to admit at the Golden Globes last night that "these things make me anxious." I'm glad that more people are going to now know about him thanks to him playing the head villain of The Avengers: Age of Ultron, he deserves all of his success, and then some.

Re: Best actor ever?

James is the best no matter if he won or not. we know that. I knew he would be nervous. its not his thing.

I LOVE him and think he is a magnificent actor, but even I would hesitate to say he is the best actor ever. Besides, that would be pretty hard to determine since who is/isn't a good actor is more opinion than fact. There are people who think Spader is a terrible actor. There are people who think Meryl Streep is overrated. I personally find Daniel Day Lewis to be overrated, but I am clearly outnumbered on that.

>>into something that's now BETTER and more compelling than Breaking Bad,

Yeah, no, sorry. I enjoy the show a lot and that is almost entirely because of Spader, but I can't agree with that statement.

I do not have attention deficit disor...Ooh, look at the bunny!

No.

I think James Spader is a really great actor. Currently I thoroughly enjoy his acting as Red Reddington in the Blacklist. What a nuanced charismatic performance.

if there's more films made like 'Secretary', it would be great.