Black Mirror : Bandersnatch : Black Mirror Movie

Bandersnatch : Black Mirror Movie

I loved it, even thought it’s atypical Black Mirror. This movie was Charlie Brooker’s method of fulfilling his twisted alternate ending fetish. The name is significant because it refers to an issue in computing. When a programming problem can’t be solved by an algorithm the computer will go through every possible permutation to solve it. Computing took it from Lewis Carroll’s novel where the bandersnatch is a creature that can’t be captured.

It’s amazing that Alice in Wonderland is so often alluded to in stories.

"You had me at Elk Tartare"
-Erin Wotherspoon

Re: Bandersnatch : Black Mirror Movie

And it had amazing 80's music lol Black Mirror is one of my all time favorite TV series. Have you seen all the seasons?

❀️️ "True friends are like stars, you don’t always see them but they are always there.” ❀️️

Yeah it’s one of my favorites, I have two episodes left to watch and then I’m just patiently waiting for season 6. πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜–

-Erin Wotherspoon

As much as I love most of the episodes San Junipero was my most favorite. It was so unlike a Black Mirror episode but at the same time so a Black Mirror episode because your were not expecting it. I watched it 3 times and cried like a baby every time.

❀️️ "True friends are like stars, you don’t always see them but they are always there.” ❀️️

San junipero was visceral and powerful, but I feel it lacked the spice of other episodes. It felt more like a standalone romance story.

-Erin Wotherspoon

I did too. It was the first film of its kind which I had ever seen, and I foresee more of this type of film in the future. I also love the rest of the Black Mirror Series.

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 🐱
β–² Top