The Walking Dead : Ballzy is MC Hammer

Ballzy is MC Hammer

and i'm presenting u now my evidences:

1. did u notice that MC Hammer is never being talked about in decades and hasn't released anything of note since the early 1990's, since a time before i was even born? *mind=blown*

why is that? bc he stopped being MC Hammer the rap artist who became one of the world's earliest meme boys, started being Ballzy, now,the TWD message board poster and who became one of imdb's earliest real troll, but hhat was just by accident, the legend says.

2. Ballzy would always refer to one particular body part as "the hammer" or "a hammer". well well well, how about that..

3. MC Hammer was always an upright deeply religious Christian and would spread Jesus' words with his rap music. Ballz is an upright deeply fundamentalist Christian who would spread Jesus' words with the help of this board by making Bongo, the super poster, his bitch and incite him to go after VHS, the Satanist and to not stop until one of them is dead. this was the biggest strike for Christianity's victory over satanism on imdb boards. it changed history forever. see a pattern?

4. MC Hammer is a black lives matter man and a stand-up power to the people kind of guy. Ballzy is a black man who would always stand up to get a coke and/or to please his crazy ex-girlfriend at all times. MC Hammer is divorced, too.

5. and now onto sth that's really gonna make u go like "nah ah WTF Sophie!!!?? stfu already": remember, back in the days of them old boards when Lady Gigi whould not stop begging for Ballzy's dick, but Ballzy would drive her into madness eventually by trolling her with replying to her harassments with only 4 words : "You can't touch this" over and over and over and over and over again.

and now listen to MC Hammer's probably most well-known and talked about rap super song of all time:

i know right, me too.

it's a lot to take in. right now, i get it. but give it some time to let it sink in. it will all makes sense eventually. yo.. we outta here and u can't touch this.

thank u for coming to my ted talk. take care and have a good day everyone. praise be.

suck it.

Re: Ballzy is MC Hammer

That was the stupidest shit I have ever read. Me and Ballz never had a thing at all. Not at all. I have no idea what you're talking about.

Isn't your long distance boyfriend available for you to talk to? Seems like that guy is always dodging you.

https://youtu.be/iPUwtyZglQI

https://youtu.be/QRTNm6GLJYI

i can't blame u. and yes i'm not really serious with this post. it is probably one of my lowest efforts i have ever posted in my entire life, but i'm really not feeling very well, too.

i'll just go to bed and stare at the ceiling, thinking about nothing at all, i guess.

have a good one, luv

suck it.

"That's a dumb question, Miss Glenn’s Organ."

suck it.

That was the stupidest shit I have ever read.

It really was. A cautionary tale of drug abuse, I can't think of a finer example.

What happened to the American Dream? It came true! You're lookin' at it…

suck it.

We're through the looking glass here.

I'm Shaggy 2 Dope form the ICP btw 🙀

It’s time. It’s time for the Jedi to end.

this is so much more than i was expecting

How the fuck did you know??

Can’t touch this