House of the Dragon : August 21st

August 21st

Premiere episode, HBO.

The Lion does not give a fuck. Bring. More. Sheep.

Re: August 21st

Daenerys looks very different. They probably don't explain why either. We just have to accept that another actress was chosen for the role looking nothing like Emily Clarke.

That's not Daenerys, you mook.

This show takes place a hundred years before GOT. They all look similar because, well, inbreeding.

Not sure if Donna's trolling you there or it's just her being her.

Thank you for talking to me

💋gimme a kiss

Kiss my ass bitch. How about that? Yeah that's right bitch FUCK YOU

300lb and beautiful

Do u want a hug Kayla?

Dodo Dummy claims to be you.
Is that true?

"Please vote to preserve the unique character of Warren…" - Robert Duvall

Begone from my sight, mental miscreant.

Blocked.

Fuck yes. I can't wait!

But you'll have to. So it is written, so it shall be done. Except in the event of a leak, which is always possible.

Smart of them to tackle the Second Age of Middle Earth. Lots to play around with there, with Numenor and the Elven kingdoms.

And of course the rings.

hahaha! I don't understand what all these nerdly things even mean but if you want to talk GOT, that is a language I can speak.

Sorry, I over-torqued the geekiness there. I meant that I am glad we are going to see something a bit different in the same world.

I'm not so interested in this show as we already know about all this inbred Targaryen war and how it ends. I want the Jon Snow show they've been talking about. That's the true heir to the GOT empire.

The LOTR show just looks like more of the same. I never even watched the Hobbit movies. I started watching the first one and quickly gave up since it looked like some kiddie ****. Practically ruined the book for me.

And let's not even talk about that huge embarrassment that was Amazons the Wheel of Time.

I was doubly wrong; I was thinking of the LOTR show, not the GOT show. Ha!…my moment of MMC2 senility. Need to start doing crosswords…

I just thought you were trying to be sarcastic.

Just stoopid.

I don't know, I am not as jazzed for the GOT show.

And Wheel of Time: disappointing.