Paranormal : Are you afraid of ghosts?

Are you afraid of ghosts?

I am not.

Consider we make a lot for assumptions about what a ghost is and what it wants. Truth is, for most of us we have never encountered a ghost before. What if ghosts can be communicated with? What if they can be reasoned with? What if we can become friends?

What if the ghost is blatantly aggressive, I.e. poltergeist? My experiences in trolling has taught me lightly antagonistic actions and words can be endearing when the delivery allows the audience to understand the context of our interactions. Perhaps by breaking dishes and throwing papers around is the ghost's way of trolling? Trolls seek to have fun and I believe ghosts do this as well, e.g. Casper the friendly ghost or Pop Actor in about 5 minutes.

Please discuss.

Re: Are you afraid of ghosts?

Some have seen them, I have not. I do believe in the spiritual world

Confucius

I will be visiting you later

👻

I'll be waiting🍾

Confucius

Oh, I can't wait for Donna to see this post. Tee hee hee hee.

Seriously, no, I am not. I get annoyed sometimes, but they're mostly harmless if not little michevious. Plus, I have the feeling that their favorite moment is when I'm jerking off. Who knows, really?

I tried to use Ouija board alone once and I got no response from the board, but I did hear a quiet female giggle once and another time with my roommate, two candles just lit up out of nowhere. I wish I had recorded the strange event, but there it is.

Also, I supposedly spoke to ghosts when I was a little boy. I spoke to my great grandfather who passed away before I was born, and I scared the shit out of everyone at the big family dinner. I don't know much about it, but yeah.

This hypersexual teddy bear is waiting in your closet at midnight. Prepare yourself.

TMI, tbm.

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 🐱

Oh sorry. How rude of me. Especially when I farted so hard the gas was so horrible I hear moans and groans then they fade into the next room. Whew! What a relief. Feels like I lost a few pounds and my butthole stops itching.

This hypersexual teddy bear is waiting in your closet at midnight. Prepare yourself.

No

Well, this is a tomb. I'll make them feel at home

No

Why so serious?

No, because to the best of my knowledge, they don't exist.

Nope. I don't believe in 'em.

You've seen Guy Standeven in something since the man was in everything.

http://movie-dude.com/Guy%20Standeven.htm

Most of the time, us ghosts are not looking for trouble. We simply want to be loved, just like everyone else does.

No.

I'm a professional ghost-hunter by trade, and have long theorized threatening paranormal behavior is equivalent to a child acting out. We're born with no understanding of the world around us, and cope as best we can given our surroundings - we flail about, shit ourselves, test the boundaries and take the nature of cause-and-effect into consideration as we trudge along. It is a learning process. No different when we pass from this plane onto the next and need to re-acclimate ourselves. It's the familiar cycle begun anew. Ghosts are just interdimensional children. They don't know their purpose, they cling to the life they once had and communicate with old friends the only way they can. It's a cry for attention. The next time you're hit in the face with projectile tupperware, it's probably just pop-actor's way of saying "I don't know what I'm doing yet, where is Aoabai?" Be patient with the faggot, and he'll move on to a greater calling eventually.

Salient synopsis.

I do believe the next frontier in human-ghost relations will be legal in nature. When humans take up residence in a property, if a ghost is present it likely had no say in the transaction. The ghost does not adhere to man's laws because it does not know about them.

When Alex Jones and similar human diplomats begin to converse with these fascinating interdimensional creatures, we will be able to begin collaboration on a joint set of laws addressing issues pertinent to human-ghost relations. Until such issues are resolved, however, there will continue to be misunderstandings between our two worlds.

Sad because the media is not helping. Every week there's a movie released demonizing (no pun) ghosts, painting them as malicious. So unfair, fuck Hollywood.

Please discuss.

Yes

Why?

Consider humans can own property. Ghosts cannot, and people who own a property can destroy it.

Tell your ghost "check mate, fuck off or I'll knock this house down." You hold all power over ghosts, hence nothing to fear.

Please discuss.

I will kill you.

Please discuss.

I've never seen one, so I wouldn't know

Very funny!

I would love the opportunity to be afraid but maybe they're afraid of me since I don't see them

Perhaps they visit me when I dream

Confucius

Whoa! That's eerie

Confucius

I know right?