The Soapbox : Anybody…

Anybody…

Write new, food related lyrics to "Santa Baby" and I'll sing it for Shooter.

Why the fuck not. It's christmas.

Re: Anybody…

Write 'em to that tune and I'll sing 'em.

Can you do one for @azn_2 and ben, they like each other.

Well there are many days before Xmas so I don't see why not.

I tried but too hard. Just sing the real song, screw Shooter.

Shooter Baby, slip some tuna under the grill, with dill,
*Anna's a very hungry girl,
Shooter Baby, hurry down to Tesco tonight.

*Apologies to Anna, but she's the one that he wants, poor Anna!

“I didn't know you could read”

So far, I have "Shooter baby, I have a can of sweetcorn for youuu, add some tuna, I'm sure that will do something for you, Shooter baby, so hurry to the table toniiiight"

Tomorrow, will sing all versions that fit the tune.

Do not put my name in any song. I get stalked enough as it is.

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈• "She would rather walk alone in darkness than follow anyone else’s shadow."•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

Can swing it without your name in it! But you'll regret that decision. My singing is amazing, and having your name mentioned in my dulcet tones would up its value by at least 50%. 😁

Not when it is associated with that thing lol

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈• "She would rather walk alone in darkness than follow anyone else’s shadow."•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

Gotcha and no problem. Easy enough to not mention your name in song in this respect.

If it involves beating him senseless with a candy cane I would be OK with it

Your so sexy when you talk dirty

D'awwww. I knew you secretly love the ladies who give you stick.

Hey, I'm just looking for more verses here for the one subject.

If your brave, why not just add scifives name to it and give it to someone brave enough to spread it on imdbv2. You will cause a big row on there but you could give it to pathfinder who probably hates her now, after he left due to her. Im sure he could sneak back in and give it to a shit stirrer to release, shooter and scifive have history dating back to when dubya was president and Obama was president.

Shooter means shoot (h)er, he got the idea from watching Johnny Depps secret window.

No one has the balls to do it and it would annoy john carter too, as he thinks he can control shooter!

It's not a question of brave enough. It's a question of I have no idea who those people are so zero fucks or effort given to them. I also give less than zero fucks about v2, a site I'm not part of.

Or v1 for that matter.

pathfinder is on v1, trust your pal nimda. He knows what he's on about, search his name. Pathfinder is a right winger!

*le sigh* The hint was that I don't care about these people on other sites. I didn't realise I'd have to caps lock this shit.

I DON'T CARE ABOUT THESE OTHER SITES OR THEIR USERS.

Look at this https://imdb2.freeforums.net/thread/189705/trump-supporter-goes-nuts?page=4

Shes fucken obsessed with him, rumor has it that during the time she wrote all this, her boy francis was not on.

@cryptlovecraft can you make this clickable for loki as shes a swedie sami like @azn_2 is a norgie sami

Yes please make it clickable, even though I just said I don't care about other sites.

Update: I still don't care. Can someone translate this to whatever language Shooter will understand?

Already tried English. Fuck knows he can't speak Irish…

done babe

Omg bb

Zoned out after the 4th reply.

Is this shit really that important to you?

shooter even changed his posting style, it might not be this thread but could be another that she told him how to not be spotted by her. so shooter fell out with nimda for several months after locking him out, scifive had no idea she was conversing with him until carl la fong pointed it out.

ask @cryptoflovecraft

Still. Don't. Care.

Please don't be this stupid. Please.

you never beg azn like this, her behaviour lets the entire scandinavian region down. she attacks ebony a user i think is being impersonated on here by dazed/orson. ebony had not responded in 4 years to her

Beg? I'm not begging you or anyone. I was being polite with saying please. Also, your entire post is a non sequitur. Azn has nothing to do with me. Get a grip, man.

Also, azn doesn't insist to me about shit I said 3 or 4 times I don't care about. So if you think she's crazy, take a look at yourself. She's never goes on to me about something I told her 3 or 4 times I don't care about. That's you.

So if you think she's crazy,

Go back to Sweden.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race,_Evolution,_and_Behavior

Haven't left it. And how are you trying to attack me over something I'm defending you over. Jesus Christ… The full quote is "so if you think she's crazy take a look at yourself". That entire post was LITERALLY a go at Snitter, not you. I know you hate Swedes, but this is not an example of one taking a pot shot at you. If anything I'm defending you.

Shush, inspire her to reach for the stars while shes on a high. This girl has potential to be the greatest troll off all time, she could be what Zlatan is to Swedish football!

She already is, she doesn't need me inspiring Jack Shit.

You said shes crazy not me, I like her trolling. Shes got better, I think shes ready to take on v2 now.

I said if YOU think she's crazy, which you do.

Stop tagging and responding to me, sh!tter.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race,_Evolution,_and_Behavior

bite me sami

Stop calling people in Scandinavia "sami" as if that's some sort of insult. You know absolutely fuck all about this area.

Sami are white, theyre not eskimo. Theyre the scandinavian version of Gypsies.

Jesus Christ, are you retarded? Genuine question. I knew you were low intelligence but didn't realise you were full blown intellectually unfortunate. I thought maybe you were trolling with a your complete zero understanding of how the world works by and large…

Ohh, are you in blood and honour like @azn_2

She makes fun of wheits and you have a thing for retards, what is wrong with scandinavia. is everyone a bigot in the artic circle

Lmao. Is that the best someone of your intelligence can come up with? None of that even made sense. You should quit while you're so far behind, baby.

considering this thread is against me, your asking for help to take me down. i taught most of the trolls on imdb, i was merely showing you how i inspired others to tske my place snd let me retire.

LMAAAOOOOO

Honey I was offering people input for the song I will sing tomorrow. A take down? Hmmm…Maybe that's what this is but tbh all it is for me is a spot of holiday fun with you as the butt of the joke. How nice or nasty? Well that's up to the verses, innit? If nobody submits anything worse than the rather cute vanilla thing I came up with, then what you get is a personalised somewhat cute Xmas song.

Not too terrible, yeah?

I win either way, shows i still got it and yous all have a long way to go. i dont trade insults, i state facts.

Yeah, right. That's why you mention samis in that oh-so-dismissive fashion even though samis have nothing to do with either me or azn. You're so full of shit it's quite unbelievable.

The only thing you state is Even when people correct you 500 times. Just stop.

i dont know what your on about lady, but the shooter I came to know when I created this forum. Is quite knowledgeable and intelligent, its quite an insight how it takes all of you to take him on. I saw he asked a valid food question with only one or 2 willing to help him, I even gave him a hours worth of linkage time. Then being a wee bastard I am, I gave him his rash back on his hole. @Azn_2 honey, how about that king of the trolls avatar I promised shooter. I'll put the korea flag in your name like i promised, like Jared had.

Why are you talking about yourself in the third person? You realise that makes you sound like an even bigger idiot, right?

2nd time caught you at it loki, just 1 more and you'll get a rash on the hole as well!

What the fuck are you talking about? None of that made any sense.