Anime : Anybody here

Anybody here

Watch any good anime?

Hello

Re: Anybody here

I'm rewatching Serial Experiments Lain. That show never stops being trippy.

Satan is a little man.

Currently watching Little Witch Academia, it has been putting quite the smile on my face! We need more old school positive stuff like this.

If life is getting you down and you feel hope is lost, then please come dance with me!

I am now almost done with Nadia: The Secret of Blue Water.

One thing I've recently learned is that there's a movie too. Now I gotta track that one down.

Satan is a little man.

Nadia is ok, but I feel not too many would seek it out if it weren't for the bizarre belief that Disney's Atlantis supposedly ripped it off. The two are really nothing alike. The main problem with the show is Nadia herself is almost ridiculously unlikable.

In other news, for an update on me, I've finally decided to jump into the rabbit hole that is Naruto. I'm not regretting it yet, but I'm only roughly 40 episodes in.

If life is getting you down and you feel hope is lost, then please come dance with me!

Nadia is ok, but I feel not too many would seek it out if it weren't for the bizarre belief that Disney's Atlantis supposedly ripped it off.

I gotta disagree. I'd say another reason people have checked it out is Hideaki Anno's involvement. It's interesting to watch Nadia with Evangelion in the back of your mind.

I'm probably one of the few who didn't hate Nadia. Sure, she's too rough on Jean, but sometimes he tries too hard. Plus, what teenage girl wants a guy to keep staring at her chest or peaking at her in the shower?

Cool to hear about you diving into Naruto. Hope you enjoy it.

Satan is a little man.

How Can Mirrors Be Real If Our Eyes Aren't Real