Games: RPG : Any old timers from the IMDB rpg boards on here?

Any old timers from the IMDB rpg boards on here?

I used to post on the IMDb boards between 2006-2010, back when a group of us used to write and participate in horror/slasher based interactive stories aka RPGs. Wondering if anyone from that time has managed to migrate over here in the past year since the IMDB boards closed down. I still keep in touch with Ri and would like to reconnect with a few other old faces. Check in!

Maybe we can get another RPG going, at least for old time sake.

Re: Any old timers from the IMDB rpg boards on here?

Yes, and I miss it very much.

One night in Moscow I have heavy night on vodka. I lose keys dignity and sleep behind bush. Here I was live life more than you

So much still on that wikia. I'm reading back right now and damn just nearly ten years of playing, writing, making friends, the wiki, a special chat box for all of us.

ugh I miss this.

I have twitter now and starting a youtube channel, PM me for the url. Or my email.

Omg hey guys! I actually recognize some of your usernames and who’s the memories are flooding back! I’m still very much interested in writing and I miss the IMDb boards. I’ve always wanted to go back and read some stuff and more importantly re visit what I’ve written myself! Is there a way to do that at all? If so can anyone please help me out! I write horror rpgs I did one called “Jason, I’m your #1 Fan” and a sequel to it! And I believe I wrote a Texas Chainsaw one and maybe a Wrong Thrn one but not sure that one was finished.

If you have an IMDb account, you can link it to your Filmboards account to recover your posting history. You will then be able to view your old posts from within your profile here. It's a fairly simple process. Here is how you do it:

https://filmboards.com/board/p/1956273/

To link your account, first enter your profile page (click your username), then scroll down to the just added "Sync with IMDb account" section. Now just follow these instructions:
1. Press the 'Get Key' button to receive a key.
2. Copy and paste the key into the first line of 'Your Description' on your IMDb profile page.
3. Enter the address of your IMDb profile (Ex. http://www.imdb.com/user/ur12345678/) into the second input box and press the 'Sync Profile' button to sync your profiles.
4. After you have synced your accounts you can delete the key from your IMDb bio.
5. Reload this page to see if your IMDb posts show up.

If you would like to put the boards back into IMDb, you can install the Filmboards browser add-on, available for Chrome and Firefox. Anytime you visit IMDb, the boars will be back right where they used to be, at the bottom of every page, as if they never left. It will look like this:

Im here 2 help

very cool! ive gotten it to work but sadly im only seeing old posts from movie boards i posted on. None of my old rpg posts are there =( =( =( very very very sad

skylar……….

Me too!! And hi there! This whole website seems to still be quite active, hope this sub board could be again, too.

Yes! Hello there.