Politics : Anti-abortion is not about the life of babies

Anti-abortion is not about the life of babies

If it was about babies, we'd have excellent and free universal maternal care. You wouldn't be charged a cent to give birth, no matter how complicated your delivery was. If it was about babies, we'd have months and months of paid parental leave, for everyone.

If it was about babies, we'd have free lactation consultants, free diapers, free formula. If it was about babies, we'd have available and excellent childcare from newborns on. If it was about babies, we'd have universal preschool and pre-kindergarten and guaranteed school placements.

Making abortions illegal is a means of forcing women in poverty to give birth, and poverty is directly linked to violence and crime. Furthermore, forcing a woman to carry to term when she is fearing severe damage from pregnancy is a form of torture.

Forced birth in a country with the highest maternal mortality rate, no paid maternity leave, no universal, subsidized childcare, no continued birth parent care, and frequently inaccessible mental health care, is inhumane and certainly NOT "pro-life" in any form whatsoever.

Re: Anti-abortion is not about the life of babies

Why would it be free? Ain't nobody else raising a woman's brat.

My password is password

So I assume you're pro life (correct me if I'm wrong) but you think of a woman's child as just some brat. You couldn't care less about the life of a child.

Just because I'm not on THEIR side, doesn't mean I'm on YOURS.

Word!

Your opinion on this is meaningless since you are misogynistic.

You support men pretending to be women to take over women's sports and you have brainwashed yourself into believing that men can be women even though they can never get pregnant.

You have no idea what a real woman is and is capable of.

Dairy is rape.
Milk has pus.
Go vegan.

Monopole is a shut-in retard that doesn't drive and edits all his posts when he gets thrashed after saying some stupid shit. He's your modern day liberal.

My password is password

I saw that too!

No, I'm from Ohio. I only work in outer space…

Liberal "progressives" always think everything should be "free," not acknowledging that means higher taxes on everyone so this "free" can happen.

My password is password

There's no way everything like in the OP can be free. There's not enough money to do that. Or guaranteed universal income either. Progressives are such retarded tools.

My password is password

Well said, sir!

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 😠 Let's go, Brandon! 😎 Slava Ukraini! 😋 Member of PETA: People Eating Tasty Animals

Your opinion on this is meaningless since you are misogynistic.
I reckon right! Magnetic Moronpole is one of the most contrarian, conceited and toxic posters on here.

To him, women have rights over their own bodies, but Trannies are allowed to compete against them in sports, beat them and undermine them…… Besides, real women would steer clear of him at any rate. A Trannie is the only fake women he could find.

Norman! What did you put in my tea?

This is so far the only topic I disagree with MM on.

I have found myself nodding my head in agreement on other things he has posted and shared against the right wing loony crackpots.

Dairy is rape.
Milk has pus.
Go vegan.

You need to just shut the f<>k up on ANY topic, until you get yourself cleansed from all the toxic leftist koolaid you have consumed. Until then Magnetic Moronpole, you get given zilch credence whatsoever.

I'm ctfu how mad you got at him merely posting "word". Hahahaha

Don’t laugh too hard, you might combust and shit splatters. You git, are full of it.

Forced birth in a country with the highest maternal mortality rate, no paid maternity leave, no universal, subsidized childcare, no continued birth parent care, and frequently inaccessible mental health care, is inhumane and certainly NOT "pro-life" in any form whatsoever.

You're acting like a woman is forced to spread her legs with this statement Don't get pregnant, perhaps?

My password is password

You're acting like a woman is forced to spread her legs with this statement Don't get pregnant, perhaps?

Except of course for the woman and children who are quite literally forced to "spread" their legs.

If you're all for abortion then why the fuck didn't you have one at 16? 😂🔫 who supported you since you said the father abandoned you? Why are you comparing rape to consensual sex? Are you retardrd?

Frtt.

My password is password

That was uncalled for Frtt.

My password is password

So was her snardy remark to me so piss off ya dickhead.

My password is password

Her response was not snarky at all. Are you okay?

JC, simmer down. I thought you two were friends.

My password is password

It was in another thread.

My password is password

You still have to learn how to simmer down on that subject of abortion, really. You are not thinking clearly.

My password is password

It's been fine for her to bring my kids up in the past tho? Lmao shut the fuck up all of you fake bastards

My password is password

Okay, I tried, Frtt, but whatever.

Have a nice day.

My password is password

How likely is it that everyone you argue with brings up your kids? Somehow it's every single one of them. Or is that just an excuse you made up?

My password is password

Because there's clearly a lot of unwell people with no original, creative insults other than to attack people's children to get a rise. Donna, azn, hungry anna, dazed.. Funny how all of them have a reputation for being unhinged apart from dazed but rumour has it she is pinky so there goes her sanity. Lol.

My password is password

Shit I can't even argue with that.

G'day ma'am

My password is password

I don't want to be a cunt but if she wants to twist my opinion and compare different situations and call me an idiot then she can fuck off.

My password is password

I forgot to add that she wants to preach about fucking abortion because of poverty or whatever bs she is saying then she should be prepared to answer why she thought it was acceptable to raise her child in poverty at 16 rather than get an abortion. Literally contradicting her whole fucking argument.

My password is password

My God, why have you forsaken me?

My password is password

CHOICE!

I was lucky, I had a good family who helped support me through my education and while I worked. Fwiw, never had a termination, never want one and it would torment me until the end of time if I had done. Nevertheless I'm not every woman, circumstances are different and that's why you cannot make sweeping generalisations one way or the other.

Thank you, nemesis, for your contribution. This board is really tough on that issue, and I'm not surprised, but I'm glad you could add a bit of a voice of reason to my topic.

Take care.

Oh piss off talking to yourself

My password is password

I asked her if her kids were vaccinated for the usual childhood illnesses

Yeah well now she's ripping me the fuck apart. Thank you, nemesis. I'm dying for your sins.

My password is password

It was terrible of me to ask such a heinous question I realise that.
Apologies.

Don't talk to me.

My password is password

That's fine.

Talk to me though

My password is password

You can be pro-abortion and not want one yourself. There's no contradiction. She's for women having the choice.

My password is password

Ah, so a hypocrite then.

My password is password

What's hypocritical about it?

Should people be allowed to have cookies?
Yes.
Well do you want one?
No.
Wtf you crazy psycho hypocrite!!!!

What I'm saying here is babies are cookies.

My password is password

Bye then.

My password is password

Enjoy that fatty L.

My password is password

I ❤️ Abortion.

My password is password

The thing I don't get is how back in the early to mid 1800s, everyone considered abortionists the shit for espousing the rights of slaves and helping runaways get to safe places. But now, half the country thinks they are evil because of what they do.

Ladies and gentlemen we have Emily Natilda in da house!

Dairy is rape.
Milk has pus.
Go vegan.

I don't know who that is, but she must be smart and sexy. lol