Politics : Another cop kicking a man when he's down

Another cop kicking a man when he's down

https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2021/06/08/only-on-kcal9-video-shows-uniformed-officer-kick-man-in-face-at-glendale-galleria-during-apparent-arrest/

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Re: Another cop kicking a man when he's down

I think you answered your own question. She ignored you for a reason.

I didn't see the post. Could you paste the link here please?

Post deleted

Probably didn’t tip the driver enough.

You're assuming I saw the post here. I've commented on KG's board about her and I think she's a psycho bitch

I don't appreciate your remarks

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

Well you have a long history of defending the most trashy, vile people so why is nobody surprised?

Bring. More. Sheep.

It's pretty low, even by your standards, to advocate for beating a 68 year old woman because she dared use her white privilege to buy shit off amazon.

Don't you like buying shit off amazon? Next time it could be you getting the beats.

Bring. More. Sheep.

Where did I say I advocate it? Idiot

I just assumed you were referring to the 68 year old woman when you called "her" a psycho. I mean, it fits your usual pattern of standing up for trash, just like you do with pop-faggot.

Bring. More. Sheep.

Hell no! It was the driver. I think she's disgusting

You would be pissed too if you had to carry 50 cases of catfood up 3 flights of stairs and the old white woman told you to hurry because she didn't have all day and you were letting her cold air out.

Bring. More. Sheep.

The woman said, "You don't have to be a bitch about it", when the driver made a comment about white privilege and she went off on her

She really needs to take her meds

Hell no! It was the driver. I think she's disgusting
The delivery driver lost the plot big time and while she doesn't have to put up with verbal abuse, a report could have been made after the fact. This was cattiness and even a sense of superiority personified, yet that bitch hag need not have been physically assaulted by her either.

I think the delivery driver should have just left the parcels inside the door, rather than take the extreme path she did and then file a complaint with her manager.

Norman! What did you put in my tea?

The driver was giving her attitude by saying she has 'white privilege'

That's why the woman said she didn't have to be a bitch about it

Over-reaction just a tad

Post deleted

Oh please, stfu

Post deleted

No you're not. It's just how you've decided I am

You just like to call me out when I made posts about cops acting like thugs like some kind of cop groupie

Post deleted

Post deleted

I've posted plenty of videos where blacks are being violent. This one, for example

Right now I'm posting what I'm seeing on my feed or on other forums

Is this what you want to see?

Post deleted

You're assuming that I'm ignoring them

Believe it or not I don't catch everything you post and you shouldn't expect me to

Post deleted

Believe it or not I don't catch everything you post and you shouldn't expect me to

I never understood why posters think that others need read and respond to their every reply, especially when one can get so many and there are others things going on in our lives than just scrolling/trolling through the internet.

I know I make every attempt to address responses, yet some I may miss, or some I may not feel its worth continuing on the discussion. Its no big deal really.

There are a lot of posts on the first page and it moves pretty quick

Lmao @ cop groupie

lol

Agreed.

I love to see these two go at it!

It doesn't. Nettie is one of those libs that feels all of us Whites have it coming. It's a very disturbing attitude to have.

The only poster who had his account banned 4 times without ever breaking any rules each of those times.

I thought she disliked black people?

I thought you claimed to be Italian?

Italian aren't white.

Bring. More. Sheep.

I'm not reading that but I hope he kicked the shit out of him good enough that he learned him a real lesson.

Bring. More. Sheep.

No one will care Ms. Cheeky. He's the wrong color, the cops the wrong color and therefore isn't a victim of a bigoted cop as it won't suit the projected narrative of racial tribalism and virtue signalling.

If the dude died, it would be entirely his own fault and his family won't get millions in compensation, nor invited to the white house for tea and crumpets with Grammpy Joe.

The cop will be stood down for a short spell and then back on the police force to kick more whitey's in the face. He better be careful though, because some whitey looking people can claim they are black and all hell will break loose.

It's a pussy coward thing to do

The first video will be a big deal, because it was a black dude.

Hard to tell about the jay walker and not clear the last video.

Cops can have a lot of anger management issues themselves and take it out on the assailants a lot of the time. We can't possibly know though due to the inordinate amount of arrests, which ones were properly conducted and which ones were the actions of corrupt dirty cops.

Certainly looks like they do

They fight dirty. Kicking them in the head can cause a serious injury and if you're mentally impaired you can forget living through the experience. They're sure to kill you

Makes sense. That's usually the best time to kick somebody,
with the proximity to your foot and what not.

…..