Sports : Andy Murray this week…

Andy Murray this week…

Came back from 2 sets down at the US open to win a match. With a broken fucking hip.

What a legend

Donna: “Anyway, I think Gameboy should ban you and that faggotron Orson. Now I'm going g back to watching movies about zombies again.”

Re: Andy Murray this week…

I love the guy. Almost as much as I love you and Ben.

I think if Murray was born in any other generation he’d have won endless Slams. But to win what he did during the Djokovic, Rafa and Fed era was still phenomenal

Donna: “Anyway, I think Gameboy should ban you and that faggotron Orson. Now I'm going g back to watching movies about zombies again.”

Johnny MAC was and still is my sentimental favorite. But you're right on th÷ money. This was the most competitive era in the history of MEN'S tennis.

Who do you think has been the goat?

I’m a big Rafa fan. He made one hell of a comeback.

Btw, watch this:

I lean towards FEDERER. But certainly Rafa can make a case for himself.

Wimbledon last year was frustrating. Federer was so close.

He’s almost 40. What a legend.

Broken hip? I doubt that.

He has had hip resurfacing surgery

Oh and:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/tennis/50117953

Okay, it's a nice comeback. But he wasn't playing on a broken hip. You oversold it.

His hip is largely comprised of metal.

He also survived the Dunblane Massacre.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/andy-murray-opens-up-dunblane-20958820.amp

Frankly, Murray is one of the greatest men to ever live. He’s been playing against the three best tennis players of all time and still won tournaments.

His hip is largely comprised of metal.
As I understand the head of his femur is sheathed in a metal alloy and alleging that his hip is mostly metal is contentious.
He also survived the Dunblane Massacre.
Djokovic grew up in a warzone.

As I understand the head of his femur is sheathed in a metal alloy and alleging that his hip is mostly metal is contentious.
I’m a doctor IRL and Cambridge grad. I think we should agree to bow down to my superior knowledge of medical matters.

Djokovic grew up in a warzone.
Actually, his family are wealthy.

Check and mate.

lies about being a doctor
Well I'm an osteopath so I know a thing or two about bones.
Actually, his family are wealthy.
What is the name for the logical fallacy where you assert a premise which doesn't actually disprove the conclusion?

Atari.

Well I'm an osteopath so I know a thing or two about bones.
But you’re not an Eton and Cambridge educated high flying doctor like me, so please sit down.

What is the name for the logical fallacy where you assert a premise which doesn't actually disprove the conclusion?
I would imagine wealthy families don’t live in the middle of war zones.

But you’re not an Eton and Cambridge educated high flying doctor like me, so please sit down.
In my experience a doctor of any pedigree would have disregarded me for being an osteopath, not compared educations. I begin to doubt your credentials.
I would imagine wealthy families don’t live in the middle of war zones.
He stayed with his grandparents in Belgrade during the bombing campaign.

I did disregard you. I told you to sit down!

And Andy Murray hid while his class mates were getting murdered. It doesn’t really get more intense than that.

He also turned down the chance to be a professional football player. Talent.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/1826612/andy-murray-rangers-hibs/amp/

💦💦💦

I love him. It’s a shame Scottish footballers don’t have a modicum of his attitude and dedication.