Suggestions and requests : An Appeal to the Mods to Clean up the Political Spam from General Discussion

An Appeal to the Mods to Clean up the Political Spam from General Discussion

I usually don't bother with this kind of stuff, but can a mod please move the 50+ political threads currently invading the boards to their intended Politics Board?

It defeats the purpose of us being able to filter out the Politics Board in our profile settings for those of us who are exhausted with it all when there are 50 threads about Israel, Palestine, Ireland, Biden, and whatever else currently plaguing the recent thread list.

Thank you.

Preemptive middle finger: Yes I'm a crybaby. Piss off if you gotta be a hater. Lol

🦸‍♀️ Up, up, and away! 🦸‍♀️

Re: An Appeal to the Mods to Clean up the Political Spam from General Discussion

I agree. If people want that kind of thing they know where to find it. It's just spam at this point anyway.

I suggest blocking Mort Sahl and his socks in the first instance. That cleans a lot of it up.

R. I. P. FFS (1975-2021)
Murdered by a Teutonic catfish

Re: An Appeal to the Mods to Clean up the Political Spam from General Discussion

I think this is reasonable.

I dont mind it but if it's too much where it has taken over the board and I'm sure a lot of the Trumpricans are talking to themselves and no one else is responding it could be just spamming it.

Without strife, your victory has no meaning.
Without strife, you do not advance.
Without strife, there is only stagnation.

🚫 An Appeal to the Mods to Clean up the Political Spam from General Discussion

¿So, you want film|boards to become like Facebook and Twitter? Mods have political leanings also and would likely consider only opposing opinions as spam. I say, let all of it go on. Film|boards would be a much less active site if only one political side were restricted.

[center] [hr] [poll multiple] [s] [sic] [sub]2[/sub] [sup]th[/sup] [u] [r] [by][l] 

I wasn't talking about censorship, you dumb bitch. Let the free people speak.

I was talking about moving the threads where they belong.

Anyway, this is at least a 2-month-old thread.

Loser.

🦸‍♀️ Up, up, and away! 🦸‍♀️

I noticed the same thing.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.
▲ Top