Sports : Aaron Rodgers injured his ankle against the Bills.

Aaron Rodgers injured his ankle against the Bills.

Zach Wilson is playing now, and he’s surprisingly playing than he did at any point last season.

“There are no atheists in foxholes, eh?”-Keith Jennings from the Omen.

Re: Aaron Rodgers injured his ankle against the Bills.

My password is password

Ouch

Saw your notification and expected a vulgar reply.

My password is password

The Bills heavy fronts have been unable to stop the run tonight. This is 2019 all over again.

Welp, looks like we have ourselves another **** game.

My password is password

The Jets should be running the ball more, as opposed to having Wilson throw the football on over half of the snaps. The Bills rush defense looks very weak, much to my surprise.

Da Jets

Rumor going 'round, he tripped on his manbun.

My password is password

so funny that the seafucks lost 🤣

My password is password

My password is password

QB controversy in NY.

My password is password

I bet they're happy in Green Bay. That was a nasty divorce. One bar in Green Bay said they'd pay bar tabs for customers when the Jets lose.

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 🤨 Let's go, Brandon! 🤨 Try that in a small town.

You would be wrong, as usual. The "divorce" was not Aaron's fault, and no one wants to see any player injured, especially not their MVP quarterback who won a super bowl. I have only seen people on the news and online comments wishing him well.

That bar owner is ****ed, now. He knew damn well he was betting against a QB who was likely to win most of his games. Now he may have a ruptured Achilles tendon and the other QB will be the one losing games. Offering free drinks if Aaron Rodgers loses is like offering free drinks if the packers win the super bowl. Obviously not happening 90% of the time.

🏈🧀🏈🧀🏈

Did I say it was Aaron's fault? I know fans, and some of them will be glad that he's done for the season, and won't be winning any games. BTW, I don't have a dog in this fight.

😺 Schrodinger's Cat walks into a bar, and doesn't. 🤨 Let's go, Brandon! 🤨 Try that in a small town.

The Jets looked fine without him against the Bills, so I’m not sure why people are ruling them out of the playoff race at this time. If they beat the Cowboys next week, then it’s safe to say they’re legit still.

It's not a sprint, it's a marathon.

LOL, they would have won by three scores with him, instead of going to OT

My password is password

The bar owner will say it doesn't count now that Rogers is injured and not playing.

My password is password

My password is password

The Jets think it might be a torn Achilles, which means he'd be out for the season and possibly be a career ending injury.

The Jets might be fine without him, especially if they can run the ball. I can’t tell if Breece Hall is the next Emmitt Smith, or if the Bills rush defense is suddenly garbage.

Breece Hall’s going to have a very good career and may even be a HOFer once all is said and done but let’s seriously not act like 127 yards is really this incredible yardage total when there are currently three running backs in the league who can get to 150 with their eyes closed (Chubb, Henry, and Jacobs).

Let’s also not act like Emmitt Smith is the greatest RB ever. Dude was great but he wasn’t even the best RB of his era.

I live. I die. I live again.

It's Brady time.

🐐🐐

I am, for lack of a better word, Vlad

that’s game over for Aaron this year and probably forever. Really sucks.

The guy needed meat on his bones,he looks frail if you ask me.

On one hand, this benefits my team. On other hand, it’s tragic and disappointing. I wanted to witness the same Tom Brady-like story unfold with Aaron and Jets. But not for more than one season.

Perhaps now, with the ethereal powers of Tom Brady’s soul possessing the young body of Mac Jones after Kraft’s Sunday Bell Ritual at Foxoboro, we will see the resurgence of the Dynasty. With stem cell research breaking new ground, Bill can be revitalized; his younger self, cloned.

We will see the resurrection of convicted killer Aaron Hernandez. We will see the emergence of a cloned Wes Welker, Randy moss, and the fourth Gronkowski brother will finally be unlocked. Matt Light will return as Matt Heavy.

Welcome to part 2 of the Patriots century. Hahaha!