Red Dawn : A new possible prologue for today's WWIII Scenario

A new possible prologue for today's WWIII Scenario

As Britain has voted to leave the EU, a formal split has some unsettled about the future of Europe (and the future of a truly United Kingdom)

IMO - this is exactly what a desparate Russia or China wants in the long run. So, in light of recent events (let's say over the last two to three years), here's my new prologue s, and where each of these recent events could head in the next decade
--------------------------------------------------------

1 Turkish and Russian fighting spills into Iraq. Saudi Arabia invades.
2 British economy collapses as Northern Ireland and Scotland leave the U.K.
3 A nuclear bomb detonates in Marseille - France declares Marshal law.
4 North Korea is thrown into revolution.
5 China builds its final most disputed island near the territorial waters of the Philippines and Japan. Japan builds the bomb.
6 Russian forces invade the Baltic as a crippled Europe watches on.
8 NATO dissolves - The U.S. stands alone.

Re: A new possible prologue for today's WWIII Scenario

Idiot.

name calling on a Red Dawn (arguably the most fantastical / least likely WWIII story on film) message board

my post is no less idiotic than your childish response - what was that - can't see your response - on ignore list. enjoy your day you special person you

thanks for the entertainment though

WWIII isn't likely in today's world. Back then it was basically one side against the other, and more or less the same in WWI and WWII, though with different blocs and different reasons. Today there are too many individuals, if you will. There might be theater conflicts, but not a world war.

I drank what?

Well, that's a scenario. I can't say it's a probable one or not BUT I'm sure if there's a 3rd world war in our time, the igniter will be the US, not China nor a desparate Russia.
No other country in the whole world is so eager to wage wars and accuse others of aggression.

Well, the most plausible scenario would be one that accounts for all the wars (and civil unrest) already going on all over the world and considers the ways in which those wars could merge together somehow to the point that there are just two opposing aggregate sides. The implausible part is the dissolution of NATO afterward rather than beforehand.