The Batman : 9.2 down to 8.6… the REAL REVIEWS are coming in

9.2 down to 8.6… the REAL REVIEWS are coming in

slowly, but slowly, the truth is coming

The Fearmakers Blog https://thefearmakers.blogspot.com/

Re: 9.2 down to 8.6… the REAL REVIEWS are coming in

It should land on a 6 yes.gif

Ding Dong! 🤡🌎

That is still a great score. It is getting great reviews from professional critics as well.

It is very interesting how whenever Negative Reviews of New Movies and New TV Shows come out, some people (not all) will call them the "Real Reviews".

To me, "Real Reviews" of New Movies and New TV shows are ones where the people doing the Review are being and talking in a respectful manner as they Review the Movie or TV show that they are talking about (even if it is a Movie or a TV show that they themselves did not like) and are not being insulting, disrespectful, toxic, and negative about it.

and are not being insulting, disrespectful, toxic, and negative about it.

You mean like your obsessive autistic retardings about Trump, incel? hmm.gif

Keep on smiling!

You seem to specialize obsessive, autistic ramblings, so who are you to point fingers?

It is very interesting how whenever Negative Reviews of New Movies and New TV Shows come out, some people (not all) will call them the "Real Reviews".

These are usually the people who can never be bothered to add any profound, insightful or objective thoughts. They'll just make a empty statement and then follow it with a statement that self-validates (i.e., "real reviews").

LOL, True!

No doubt you have a completely scientific and verifiable method for telling "real" reviews from the others and aren't just pulling this stuff out of your ass, right?

You sound mad, ******!

Have you tried rubbing some dirt on it? Walking it off? Having yourself a good cry? Bleeding out all over the internet like a stuck pig?

slowly, but slowly,

dolt! dullard! dumbass.

Keep on smiling!

I think it'll end up around a high 7.

I think you meant to say slowly, but surely.

Woody Anders is the birthday man/ Hey Laddy Laddy La / He does it because it's his jam/ Hey Laddy Laddy Lo