Untitled Indiana Jones Project : 80 is too old to play indiana jones, sorry harrison you're too old now

80 is too old to play indiana jones, sorry harrison you're too old now

i mean he was too old to be han solo in star wars the force awakens and that was 6 years ago!

lukejbarnett

Re: 80 is too old to play indiana jones, sorry harrison you're too old now

43 is way too old to be making asshole posts like this one. Grow up and get a life already, you goddamn fucking whiny prick loser douchebag.

You've seen Guy Standeven in something since the man was in everything.

Harrison Ford is in great shape for a man in his 70s

His age was correct for Han Solo in the force awakens.

It's not like there's a rule that prohibits characters over 60 to be in film.

However I do agree that they've waited way too long between Indy films.

I know Harrison was very busy in the early'90s kicking box office butt but you'd think they could have gotten together in the late 90s to do Crystal Skull and finished off in the late 00's with this project.

💜💒👰 Wedding Soon!🐲㊙️🍜

i'm just saying i dont' want to see han solo as grandpa in an old folks home han solo and that's what he is in the force awakens he's too old for me.

he's way too old to play indiana jones i mean there comes a point where an actor is too old to play active, action hero roles and this is an action hero role.

this is why it's silly and wrong watching arnold kick 35 or 45 year old butts in action movies when he is in his 70s which he is now.

lukejbarnett

since he already ruined the indiana jones series by making the lack luster and horribly mediocre and generic in quality crystal skull which basically was a bad b movie, it doesn't surprise me that he also ruined blade runner by making a completely unnecessary and uncalled for and horrible sequel over 30 years later.

which he was also too old to play the character he played in it for his legacy which he doesn't care about anymore after ruining 2 of his most cherished, treasured, and legendary movie franchises and movies. wtf is wrong with him?

lukejbarnett

Supposedly he agreed to do Indy 4 to please the fans of the franchise.

I didn't think it was that horrible but what ruined it for me was the car chase scene where his son was swinging through the trees with monkeys and then lands in the jeep(?…it's been years since I've seen it).

..And the over use of CGI for cheesy special effects in that sequence.

I still think practical effects for some movies are better.

I never saw the blade runner sequel but would watch it.

💜💒👰 Wedding Soon!🐲㊙️🍜

jones was supposed to be married with a daughter by this time in the series canon

Smells like Ass in here

Interesting. Well at least he has a crazy son. (Shia labeouf)

💜💒👰 Wedding Soon!🐲㊙️🍜

maybe that can be the plot of the new movie. Henry the third goes crazy and Indy has to kill him

JUST DO IT

Smells like Ass in here

Henry III goes after the Holy Grail. Indy, in his wheelchair, tries to stop him.

Lots of chases and shots fired. Indy has to "accidentally" kill all of Henry III's minions.

At the end Henry III crosses the seal with the Holy Grail. Then the ground splits.

Henry III falls into the cravase and barely hangs on. Indy tries to save him "hold onto my cane son"….etc… etc

💜💒👰 Wedding Soon!🐲㊙️🍜

Love how your mind works Jasno

Smells like Ass in here

It's the beer 🍻🤪.

Keep going after those feet.👣

💜💒👰 Wedding Soon!🐲㊙️🍜

who was a better comedian andy kaufman or jim carrey? jim did the best job ever in man on the moon as andy.

if you had doubts about jim's acting ability in being able to play andy when this movie came out then after watching it you have to change your mind about his ability to play andy. he was flawless and faultless and perfect and the best person to play him in this impersonation/role.

lukejbarnett

I wish they would reboot it with a good actor who is athletic, not tiny, etc.

However, you can have a good movie with Ford if you make it logically. It's okay to have a story where it starts out a young guy is a soldier and when he's older he's a general.

However, a 80 year old soldier movie is not going to make sense.

With Han Solo, he could be 500 years old and we don't know. Anything goes there.

And preferably one who doesn’t wear lifting gloves

I'm going.

80 years old is not too old to play Indiana Jones if the story calls for an 80 year old Indiana Jones.

Never occurred to you, huh?

You're from the future?Well that's brilliant!Do they still have sandwiches there?

fuck you

lukejbarnett

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Suggested LukeJBarnett drinking game: Take a hit of your favorite hooch every time Luke says "Fuck you" to someone in a thread.

Hey! Harrison has incredible healing power. He's walking around promoting new star wars movies three weeks after fake crashing his planes for publicity.

30 seconds after the Challenger blew up he's on the phone selling NASA stock short. Mr. Nice Guy!

Maybe Indy will beat people up with his cane or dump the contents of his colostomy bag all over a guy's head at some point.

Harrison died years ago. His doppelganger took over and is doing a great job.