Music General : 🎄Christmas Music Thread🎄

🎄Christmas Music Thread🎄

“Hera, grant me your fury, so I can remind my enemies I am not the weakness they perceive, I am the oncoming storm, I am war.”

Re: 🎄Christmas Music Thread🎄

“Hera, grant me your fury, so I can remind my enemies I am not the weakness they perceive, I am the oncoming storm, I am war.”

cram it, you lump of a human

My password is password

Kill it with fire!

My password is password

?si=b5ZrfCkY62GqVF0y

My password is password

Yessssss classic RUN DMC! 🥰

Grade "A" Fully Loaded
"Sexy as Hell"

🤣

I love you!

Lmao you guys are great! 🥰

I will watch a Christmas movie every day until Christmas, darling.

My password is password

?si=qMIy7k5BzkdaX29l

If we take the time to see with the heart and not with the mind, we shall see that we are surrounded completely by angels ~ Carlos Santana

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

?si=cGIwLhx25kWCxvwa@

ab_channel=HenningsEnkel

Thanks everyone for making this thread happen ♥️♥️♥️

?si=Rh47naQzUWKVoQGT

ab_channel=TheCure-Topic

ab_channel=ElvisPresleyVEVO

?si=g76RKp4XRsZmPU17

?si=D6c2w5W-v5iMF_02

ᴳᵒ ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ʸᵒᵘʳˢᵉˡᶠ

ab_channel=TheCure-Topic

Thread bump because 2 people who shall remain nameless are trying to spread negativity. Need more holiday cheer.

ab_channel=PartridgeFamilyVEVO

You're litetally the only person on this site who argues daily. Shove the negativity up your ass and things might improve here.

My password is password

Your nasty comments will just be flagged so stop wasting everyone’s time.

shh bby is ok

shh bby is ok

?si=KxQx84Zx3CR6Q2lw

?si=0361dOf2Jrx5yhFd

?si=THXiro5KfoNTSfOx

Hard Candy 🥹

I love Dolly. ❤️

Me too! She is a treasure ❤️

list=PL7H0GRy-hFyRyU-9bFNw96OstEeA1Rybl

You asked a pretty question; I've given you the ugly answer.
Fasten Your Seatbelts….
It's Going To Be A Bumpy Night!

I never heard this one. Thank you for posting it 😊

It's out there!

You asked a pretty question; I've given you the ugly answer.
Fasten Your Seatbelts….
It's Going To Be A Bumpy Night!

pp=ygUbaG9tZSBjaGVyIGFuZCBtaWNoYWVsIGJ1Ymxl

The OG lol
pp=ygUnc2FudGEgY2xhdXMgZ29lcyBzdHJhaWdodCB0byB0aGUgZ2hldHRv