Christian Oliver : “Saved by the Bell” cast member Christian Oliver & his kids died in plane crash!

“Saved by the Bell” cast member Christian Oliver & his kids died in plane crash!

Of course, I am referring to the spinoff “Saved by the Bell: The New Class,” but couldn’t fit the subtitle in the subject of my post. I know this won’t be trending as much as Kobe Bryant, or even Dustin Diamond (who returned as Mr. Belding’s admin. assistant the same year that Christian joined the cast). But I’ll always have fond memories of watching Christian in his humble beginnings. Sad to say that I literally have never followed his career post-SBTB.

On a lighter note, it was hilarious seeing Screech reprimand Brian (Christian) who was ironically five years older than Dustin, as well as holding the record for the oldest out of every main cast member (students) throughout the series seven-year run — 22 years old, while Dustin Diamond was 17. The year of births stretched from 1972 (Christian as a high school sophomore in 1994) to 1983! While totally ridiculous, Christian made a lasting impression despite getting the boot after just one season. R.I.P. to Mr. Oliver and his two precious children.

Re: “Saved by the Bell” cast member Christian Oliver & his kids died in plane-

RIP, dead!

My password is password

Re: “Saved by the Bell” cast member Christian Oliver & his kids died in plane-

I remember him from Kept and Subject Two. Sad to hear of his passing and that of his two daughters. Rest in Peace.