Totally Killer : "Totally Killer" is a thumbs up

"Totally Killer" is a thumbs up

Would I watch it repeatedly? No.

But it was entertaining. It did pass the time. It's more of a dark comedy than a real horror film.

They definitely throw in some woke ****. But The social justice Warrior nonsense is used sparingly.

So it never detracts from the film. No Nudity. So a lot of the perverts here won't like it, I'm talking to you, Pinky!!

But it is very violent. Great opening 15 minutes. Again it's not The Godfather but it's definitely watchable.

So Lilith, Anna, and of course my Buddy Loki, make some time for this film.

The only poster who had his account banned 4 times without ever breaking any rules each of those times.

Re: "Totally Killer" is a thumbs up

Bump for the less fortunate

The only poster who had his account banned 4 times without ever breaking any rules each of those times.

Great flick!

Just one thing, did her parents forget they had met in the past?
It sure seem so.

My password is password

Maybe because of the 34 year old " Brother" 😆

I agree, I give it three thumbs up.

I thought of some of the "woke" stuff more as making fun of Jamie for being so uptight about those things, rather than it being commentary on, "This was horrible back then."

Loved it. This was a hilarious ride. The time travel was fun and trying to figure out who the killer is is always a blast. Good cast that is all around likeable.

So many stories, so little time.

Bump so that the World knows Steve Lake gave the first review of this film.

Legend bowing.gif

🍪 🍪 You earned them And also 🥛 to wash it down.

What a treat!

clap.gif you beat me to it

check my blocklist, you're probably on it

The Godfather is piece of crap.
This movie is fun.

It's a 7/10 from me.