Religion, Faith, and Spirituality : Sorry Libs. God exists.

Sorry Libs. God exists.

Or you going to tell us the universe just randomly popped into existence by accident. LOL. Love that one.

Re: Sorry Libs. God exists.

Well, I'm glad you cleared that up before the boards closed down.

——————-

Even if it didn't pop up randomly doesn't mean that a sentient Creator was responsible for it. That's a causal issue. And the moral issue is even worse - how terrible if God is a creator and is ultimately responsible for this existence, full of anxiety, suffering, injury and death. Better for God and man that God not be a creator at all.

literally billions of people throughout history have personally conversed with and experienced this Creator, so your opinion about His existence doesn't really mean anything. He exists.

literally billions of people throughout history have personally conversed with and experienced this Creator,…

And still you have not one shred of evidence that even one of these asserted "billions" of conversations ever happened, because everyone knows you just pulled that absurd non-fact out of your a$$, like you always do.
Can you provide any evidence for your as-yet unproven claim that any god exists?

No?

I didn't think so.

Where is your credible evidence?

God did not create man in his own image; man created god in his own image.

Even if it didn't pop up randomly doesn't mean that a sentient Creator was responsible for it.
You're talking circles. How did it not pop up then?

…the moral issue is even worse - how terrible if God is a creator and is ultimately responsible for this existence, full of anxiety, suffering, injury and death.
It's on our father Adam for disobeying God. Read The Bible. Don't fear the truth.

It will be a true delight to see morons like you disappear with the IMDb boards.

The Dumpster gives a whole new meaning to "red" states.

Interesting that this religious crazy can't fathom that liberals believe in the invisible sky fairy, too.

So you are not a "lib" or a conservative?

I identify as a left-leaning moderate.

I identify as a left-leaning moderate.

But as you obviously don't believe in God, by your own statement, you're neither left nor right.

All lined up - get your ducks in a row.

But as you obviously don't believe in God, by your own statement, you're neither left nor right.

Yet another intelligence-free non-sequitur from Melanie000.

Yeah, perhaps it's for the best if we let her figure it out on her own.

Sorry Libs. God exists.

Well, I'm convinced.

Wouldst thou like the taste of butter? A pretty dress? Wouldst thou like to live deliciously?

What ignorance.

Being a liberal has nothing to do with anything. Liberation Theology was Christian-based liberal politics and the background of the current pope.

And who anywhere says anything about the universe being random or an accident? Just because your thinking is too limited to understand alternatives is no reason to project that simplemindedness on others.

All roads lead to truth if you're willing to travel honestly.

Another outstanding post, Skyhawk.

I'll miss you once the boards close.

:)

Thanks! And appreciate your time in, even if we didn't always see eye-to-eye.

All roads lead to truth if you're willing to travel honestly.

Thanks…

:)

God exists.

Any evidence for this unproven claim?

No?

I didn't think so…

define random. and leave your married sister and brother out of your answer.

Stephen

Yes God exists! He's just very, very shy…

The Players of The Game are the scum of the earth.

Скаж я езко, но не псия,
не инеесно, какого я?!?

Amen

Ramen noodles.

If things can't randomly pop into existence. then where did your god come from?

Personally, I think existence is infinite. There was no beginning. What we perceive as the big bang was simply one in an infinity of "creation" moments. We bang, expand, exist in various combinations, expand to the point of impossibility, contract, contract to a singularity, then bang again.

Any linear explanation is unsatisfactory and physically impossible.

This idea came to me while I was teaching my students about the samsara cycle (aka reincarnation) and i was drawing loops across to board to show how they believed the cycles of life to repeat.

I suddenly realized that was symbolic of existence. Existence IS. It requires no beginning–infinite cycles, forward and backwards in time.

And then I read a review of a Stephen Hawking article (couldn't read the original and make sense of it) and the review claimed Hawking proposed the same idea that I thought up in history class. Thief. lol

BIG lol

What created god?
'created itself' / 'has always existed' / 'didn't need to be created' / 'is infinite'
are not compelling answers.
They're examples of the special pleading fallacy where a person makes an arbitrary exception in order to defend an otherwise indefensible position.

god only exists in the minds of believers in the form of delusional psychosis.

your inability to comprehend God does not negate His existence. Why are atheists so dumb?

Ah the ol "you just don't get it" defense.

This is often employed by people in cults when people not in their cult try to save them.

Just because someone rejects an idea does not mean they fail to grasp the idea.

Part of christian apologetics is that god is undefinable, or 'beyond our understanding.'
It's just more dogma. It's a meaningless claim.

Your inability to provide any credible evidence for your fictitious, mythical, fairy-tale, fever-dream, made-up imaginary intellectual security-blanket does not compel belief by anyone in such an until-then non-existent entity.

Where is your credible evidence?

Why haven't you, or anyone else, provided any such evidence over all the thousands of years during which all these false claims of deistic existence were made?

Your fear of admitting that your misplaced belief in any god is unfounded, and thus false, will only continue to reveal you to be mentally weak, educationally ignorant and intellectually cowardly.

Grow up, Doofus.

Apology accepted

You're standing on my neck

Sorry 'Cons'. Life is meaningless, ephemeral and random, and 100 years after you die, it will be as if you never existed.

It could be a balloon. It could be Franky. It could be very fresh and clean. It could be those ways.

What are you talking about? *beep* A, man. BS threads like this are one of many reasons why the boards are being 86'ed.

Men's rights in modern English translates to: "unsuccessful with women" or the Hebrew "cupcake"

Sorry, Connies, but you believe in the adult version of Santa.

Life is pain, Highness.