Kingdom of Heaven : The crusades were a response to muslim conquest

The crusades were a response to muslim conquest

The christians lost alot of regions to the muslim hordes. How can people be so stupid to say that the crusades was a attack response? No it was a defensive response to retake what they lost.

If there were no crusades we would all be speaking arab right now. Not a funny sight... Seeing burka's miles head on. All same culture, brain dead!

owner of www.miscy.net | Find me on wwww.about.me/maxpen

Re: The crusades were a response to muslim conquest

Damn, you're right! No one likes to lose alots! Whole regions of alots would piss anyone off.

Sig, you want a sig, here's a SIG-sauer!

Bizarre to see so many greetings to fellow muslims i.e. "Salaam alaikum" from Christians yet I have never heard a muslim say "Peace be with you or God bless you" to a Christian?

I learned that I can respond to muslims "Alaikum salaam". Still, Islam is not the Truth of Jesus Christ? All our top Christian apologists can defend Christianity and muslims can not?

I can not see real peace in the future if muslims are going to live by the hidith?

I pray for the unbelievers and muslims to come to the living Jesus of Nazareth?

Peace with you all!

Is that what they say? When told that greeting, I thought (at first) I was being offered salami and bacon.

I said "Sure, can I have a 1/4 pounder of smoked please?" and least to say, didn't get the response I expected...