Kingdom of Heaven : Everyone should be an atheist after watching this

Everyone should be an atheist after watching this

Right?

Re: Everyone should be an atheist after watching this

People should be atheists, agnostics or believers, as their own personalities and life experiences lead them to be.

Given the kindergarten standard of the arguments that KoH offers, and the outright falsifications of historical facts that it creates to support them, only very silly people indeed would be swayed in their beliefs by it.

You don't necessarily have to be an atheist, but it's hard to face any amount of historical, or even non-historical movies such as this, without realizing most of what people do in the name of their belief, has little to do with any actual presence of any god.

In other words, God could exist, but most religions have "God" all wrong.

______
You spell God with a G, I spell Nature with an N. Capital. - Frank Lloyd Wright

I already was, but it does make a man think about his position in the world.

Religion has adapted and mutated like viruses to survive.

Now, it's in a relatively dormant period and does some community-building.

But it is always there and ready to break out.

Bashing Christianity, because that's what youre talking about, mouslims can believe as much as they please, is SO last season. ?

Actually, if you watched KOH carefully, the only good Muslims are ones who doesn't really believe in Islam.

Your logic fits with the Christians in Koh to. Like Leper king or Balian.

People are good or bad no matter what they believe.

"These Violent Delights Have Violent Ends"

I don't see any connection at all between 'my logic' and those two characters. Can you explain?

You said "the only good Muslims are ones who doesn't really believe in Islam."

and I'm trying to say the only good Christians are ones who doesn't really believe in Christianity to.

If you watched the movie carefully Bailan said too many times i'm losing my religion or etc. and trying to figure out Moses with the burning tree thing.. That's something proof that religions based on a lie...

Leper king didn't had his Confession. even he said "I confess when i see the god himself"

Religions drive powerful people to mad. IF you want stay good u have to figure out religions are bad.

I hope it's clear now...

"These Violent Delights Have Violent Ends"

Yes: it's clear that you misunderstood my previous post.

I meant that although KoH is most obviously hostile to the Christian side, and all of the 'good Franks' in the movie overtly reject religion (or at least their Church), there are clear hints that the 'good Muslims' don't set too much store by Islam either. I didn't mean that that was my view!

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.