Kingdom of Heaven : Pop up video?

Pop up video?

I remember when I saw this movie (back in the day of DVD's at Blockbuster) there was a special way of watching the movie with Pop up Video (of VH1 fame) showing tidbits of information. Is this available in the latest Director's Roadshow Cut.... Or in any other version other than the DVD alone?

Re: Pop up video?

The DVD had a text commentary woth lots of historical background. It looked like subtitles, not exactly pop-up video style.

And a great deal of the 'historical information' it claims to purvey is rubbish. Not only does it read as though it was compiled by a Korean engineering student doing a vacation job; it's also full of inaccuracies, theories disproved generations ago, and outright falsehoods.

And a great deal of the 'historical information' it claims to purvey is rubbish. Not only does it read as though it was compiled by a Korean engineering student doing a vacation job; it's also full of inaccuracies, theories disproved generations ago, and outright falsehoods.

Being a Korean Engineering student I take offense to your comment sir.

Please don't. I had no intention of casting aspersions on the intelligence of Korean engineering students, their competence in their own field, or their knowledge in general: far from it. I am myself an English BA in medieval archaeology, but if you were to critique a document about engineering in Korean by saying 'it reads as though it had been written by an unemployed English archaeology graduate', I assure you I would take your point as intended and take no offence.

An English BA in medieval archaeology. Pfft

I take exception to that, madam.