Valley of the Wolves: Iraq : The film is cheap propaganda

The film is cheap propaganda

The film is the cheap muslim and turkish propaganda.

It is anti-Christian, anti-American, anti-Jewish, anti-Kurdish. The cheapest propaganda ever...

Re: The film is cheap propaganda

Sorry. We'll make a more expensive one later.

LMAO.

Yeah. And have Rambo in the next one...and strippers.

definitely cheap as these people dont have lots of money like the jews to spread their propaganda

Just to say...

1. This film is not anti-Christian, anti-American, anti-Jewish or anti-Kurdish.

2. $10 million is not cheap.

Yeah - any ignorant, having no logic and evidence, to refute fact will call it cheap!

Seemingly, anything Turkish is inherently anti-Kurdish. As are their neighbors in Iraq. I need to see this film, so I can really see what the fuss is about. The trailer was offensive enough to be intriguing.

Seemingly, you are wrong. The Turkish parliament is teeming with ethnic Kurds. Seemingly, you need to learn why things happen.
Seemingly, you need to feel insulted to get interested in political affairs which you vote a president to solve.

I have not seen this movie, but I have read a great deal about it and
understand the viewpoints of both sides. However, it seems that most of
the key scenes in the movie are based around actual events that have
happened in the past. The movie may come across as portraying Americans
as heartless monsters, but are we so ignorant as to think that during
times of civil unrest, Americans don't do some of these horrific
things? I believe that anyone is capable of anything, whatever country
you are from, whatever ethnicity you may be. I like the concept of this
film. It is portraying these events through the eyes of the other side.

Why can't you be more like Prince?

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

just wondering, but what sort of barbarism are you refering to? Any details or is it just a factless, uninformed and uneducated stament?...just wondering.

maybe he is referring to Guantanamo, Abu Ghraib, Haditha and immunity to BlackWater Mercs?

Double standards ...

The enemies followers are all "Brain washed Drawns" but OUR Supporters are all patriotic supporters.

Think about it.

Both Teams feel the same way

And your comment along with the other one - which states "do not watch 3rd world crap" are anti-Turkish propoganda coming from a ex-soviet tatar whom speaks a derivative of Turkish language :)

Remember, people, we should never watch anything that disagrees with the viewpoints we already have. Our government is always right, until proven wrong, at which point we say "Why nitpick? Can't we just move on?"

Freedom yeah! Rawk on!

but you gotta admit. it sure felt like a nice change from the usual Hollywood anti-islamic, anti-arab propaganda. Right?

I must disagree, with you.

No further discussion is required, it could be night outside, and you still think its day.

Wow, that's a lot of 'Anti-' for just one film.

I don't see how any of those things show up in this film - Particularly the Anti-Kurdish part. Although there are a few scenes that I am sure people who are ethnically Kurdish would object to, there are also plenty of scenes that portray Kurdish people in a positive way or neutral way.

It's only a movie and despite any of the historical context or misrepresentations there is little in it that constitutes propaganda. At the very worst, it's a film that tried too hard to tackle a serious tragedy and geo-politics while sticking with a cast of predominantly fictional characters.

"I used to be Snow White, but I drifted" - Mae West

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.