Ice Road Truckers : Lisa not looking so good

Lisa not looking so good

she looks like she been up for nights, not eating right and perhaps taking some bad things. Anyone else notice that about her.

Re: Lisa not looking so good

That's why they brought in the flake from New York. Lisa's appeal is wearing thin.

She is looking horrible this season. And i am not talking about her looks in general, i thought she was a rather beautiful woman in the first seasons. As you have said, she looks like she should eat a lot more, sleep a lot more and maybe stop taking whatever it is she is taking right now.

She's not using drugs, morons.

Do you realize that these drivers are drug tested on a very regular basis, along with random tests.

My old boss had a CDL and seemed to get called for a "random" test all the time. He failed two, once because he had eaten poppy seed kolaches the day before, and the other because he was taken a prescription painkiller after breaking his foot. Both times he didn't tell the tester and it caused all kinds of trouble. If there is even a trace of anything which can be illegal, they will yank you off he road until it can be explained.

Lisa was never a big person. Losing even a small amount of weight would easily show.

She looks a bit drawn out and tired... but I don't think she looks bad at all.

Yep, that's what I said. They drug test. I think her hair color doesn't help either. She looks like she needs some sleep and groceries.

the red hair does not cut it on Lisa. Also, i am guessing that she is driving every hour taht she legally can. Remember that last year they talked about her having to sell and then rebuy hew horse. Mabey money is that tight for her.

She needs to keep her hair 1 color, She has def gone downhill, she must be working wat to hard betwee both shows last year & all her appearances

If this 1 doesn't scare you, you're already dead-Phantasm

Lisa has new braces, which obviously affects her speech, and it looks like she lost a bit of weight since India. Other than that, she's fine.

I think she was probably tired and highly stressed. She got the heavy hauls taken from her for a while and you could just see the stress and exhaustion. To me, by the next episode, 'specially when she gets back home she's looking much better.
Running some of those hauls, especially through bad weather can be very tense all by itself, but with being in the middle of having to prove yourself, well...that just compounds it.
She looks a damn good better than Hugh or Rick, that's for sure.

But yeah, the darker hair makes her skin looked washed out too.

Just proves that not everyone's cut out to be a red-head.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

I agree ,she looked sooo much better as a blond.

Me-Hostage, you're an idiot.

flushes out their system within minutes to hours

Doesn't that kinda defeat the purpose?

I don't suppose caffeine counts as an illegal drug. That should do the job. No need for weird plants from the Amazon that have side effects like turning your hair blue.

even though there are tests for the common drugs, there are also products one can buy that flushes out their system within minutes to hours and will provide you with clean results when tested
Those so-called "drug flushing products" are a complete myth. I know four or five people that are now out of a job because they thought they could uses such things to keep from coming up positive. They don't work, and one guy actually ended up in the E.R. for trying something he read on the internet. He's lucky he didn't die.

I still would though.....wouldnt you???

Nope. Too many years in the military to even think about needing a reason to try those products.

When she opened her mouth I noticed that Lisa is missing one of her front teeth. Meth mouth maybe? I agree, she's not looking healthy.

I don't care how many people you knew that tried to pass a drug test and failed, they must have been stupid because it's not that hard to do. If you fail a drug test these days, random or not, your an idiot.

Do you ever get down on your hands and knees and thank God you have access to me and my dementia?

"When she opened her mouth I noticed that Lisa is missing one of her front teeth. Meth mouth maybe? I agree, she's not looking healthy."

Meth mouth maybe?..... and that is why it's called the "Ice" Road......

Fire Nancy Dubuc !!! History Made-up Every Day !

"When she opened her mouth I noticed that Lisa is missing one of her front teeth. Meth mouth maybe? I agree, she's not looking healthy."

Meth mouth maybe?..... and that is why it's called the "Ice" Road......

You're an idiot. She had dental work done. You can see she is wearing Invisalign braces in most closeups. To straighten teeth, sometimes one or more has to be removed so there is room for the rest.

I can speak from experience, I had to have two removed in order to straighten my teeth because several had grown in crocked. Thankfully my dentist is good and was able to fix everything for the most part.

Lisa looks tired at times...which is completely understandable. Driving OTR is tiring at the best of times when you put in 14-16 hours/day for 5 days.

Add to that driving in brutal winter conditions, darkness, steep hills, and heavy haul loads, and it's not surprising at all that she appears fatigued.

She's still extremely attractive...imho.

Post deleted

Post deleted

Post deleted

Another idiot.

Look @ any current picture of Lisa from various events she's attended and you'll see she looks just fine.

Post deleted

Lets see how your face looks in -40 Degree Temperatures. Stupid retarded dumb asses.

SHALLOW men judging her looks!

SHALLOW POST!
The men all look awful for the most part. Stop being sexist. I am sorry she doesn't have time to do her hair and make up, get plastic surgery and look like Housewives of the cold Alaskan roads. I am sure with their schedule their eating and sleeping suffer and the stress of not only the job but being on TV can be overwhelming.
She is driving for hours in a stressful environment! Give her a freaking break!

Probably smokes like a chimney.

I think she's looking much better again this season.

Post deleted

I mean you can put a pin in the exact timeframe this girl went from attractive to overweight and not. Kind of sad to see.

The first time I saw Lisa this season the thought crossed my mind that she might be pregnant . I'm still not convinced she isn't.

--------------------------------
Save The Funky Unicorns !!!!

Post deleted

Lisa is beautiful having to compete with men