A Teacher's Crime : Does anyone know what happened in the movie?

Does anyone know what happened in the movie?

*Spoilers, maybe*

Does anyone know what happened in the movie? I hope that Jeremy told on his ruthless uncle & that the teacher's life wasn't destroyed.

Re: Does anyone know what happened in the movie?

spoilers

thats exactly what happens the teacher and his life turns out fine, i thought it was a nice little movie

Yeah, that is what happens.
Basically, Jeremy calls up Carrie and asks her to meet him so he can tell her what is going on. He ends up explaining the whole thing to her and that his uncle killed her father. They end up going to the police and Jeremy agrees to call his uncle, hoping to get a confession from him, which he does.

When the police go to arrest Bill, they find that he has been shot in the head, thanks to some guy that Bill knew (from earlier in the movie/the one who was negotiating with him about the cars).

A few months or so go by, Jeremy visits Carrie and tells her he is going to community college in Pittsburgh and she wants him to stay in contact through emails. She shakes his hand, instead of hugging him. Dean and Carrie are back together.

So, the movie ended on a high note.

My podcast:
http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=276463728

Carrie is all lovely apple pie, squeaky clean with a straying husband Dean who has deserted her for some skank. Most scorned wives would make life hard for Dean but not this pure of heart devoted mother and selfless teacher (wealthy, doesn't need to teach). Dean is making life hard for her, and her troubles worsen when she is accused of being too close to one of her students. Carrie remains pure of heart while all around her things are looking dire.

As bleuhawaii19 tells us, all ends well and unbelievably Carrie and Dean are all luvvy duvvy as if nothing happened. Dean doesn't have a lot going for him, so it is surprising that Carrie would be so naive as to take him back so easily. Perhaps she deserves the "Mother Teresa" award.

She agreed to go to an event with yhe ex it never really showed them getting back together Also she lost her father so i'm thinking the movie didn't quite end on a high note. it was good to see her forgtving the kid.

Monty747

Why did the car dealership guy shoot Jeremy's uncle? I didn't understand that part.

Oh, good. I thought I was the only one who didn't get that.

Innsmouth Free Press http://www.innsmouthfreepress.com

I didn't get it either. Was it because he couldn't pay him for the cars?