Martial Arts : Need help finding a movie, maybe 2.

Need help finding a movie, maybe 2.

I'm looking for an old school (70s-90s maybe) martial arts movie.
The only thing I can remember is that there is a fight scene on some scaffolding at an airport or something, in front of a building, and that one of the fighters has a boot knife, the kind that flicks out of the toe.

POSSIBLY the same movie, there is a movie that has a ninja with a poison dart ring, the kind where you remove the gem stone and beneath it is a poison needle.

It was 2+ decades ago when I watched the movie(s), and apologize for the lack of details.

Re: Need help finding a movie, maybe 2.

do you remember if te film or films took place in a mire contemporary setting or if it was more old school traditional locations like late 1800 China etc?

Peace

Scaffolding at an airport bunker or strip would be 'new' era. certainly not an old times kind of setting.

of course, I was thinking more in regards to the poison dart sequence.

Peace

ah yes, um i seem to recall the majority being more modern age (1900-1980s ish)
it was a modern style ring, if a ring can be modern styled lol. I THINK i recall him being a sort of heftier ninja... or ninja overlord or something.. it was a bath sequence, and it was a woman that was the target.

I'm sure I know what film you mean with the knife on boot. It will come to me I'll let you know

Post here when you think of it, I check back every few weeks

Still searching for these movies.

You should try the "I Need to Know" board. Those guys are pretty good at figuring this stuff out.

http://www.imdb.com/board/bd0000001/threads/

Sports fans, if you like statistics check out this awesome website: thefixisin.net

old school (70s-90s maybe) martial arts movie

I'd be very surprised if the movie you're referring to wasn't the 1989 Hong Kong martial arts film In the Line of Duty 4 (Wong Ka Si Sei IV: Sik Gik Sing Yan).

fight scene ... airport

In (one of) the last fight scenes, Donnie Yen and the black guy fight on the roof top of a building near an airport. Planes can be both seen and heard.

boot knife, the kind that flicks out of the toe.

As for the hidden shoe knife, that's in a separate scene where the bad guy kills one of his underlings with it in the interrogation room earlier in the movie.

The same person attempts to kill Donnie with it once Donnie connects the dots on his schemes but refuses to play along.