Saturday Night Live : Does Cecily Strong look great tonight or what?

Does Cecily Strong look great tonight or what?

I have such a strong crush on her but tonight she looks better than ever!

Shall we play a game?

Re: Does Cecily Strong look great tonight or what?

You and me both. She's a stunner.

"In space, no one can hear you cream."

She did get more face time than usual tonight. I'm not complaining. Lol, she's talented and is obviously attractive as well.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

Just drag me down with you, why don't you, lol. She's hot, though. I don't care to type it, but you did. She's an interesting person, on the Weekend Update, removed, but then prominently displayed in sketches. I don't know if that's ever happened before, can't remember when it did. For the bulk of the show's history, WU anchors rarely ever appeared in sketches to begin with. She's an anomaly there, but Poehler and Fallon are the recent departures. Fey, Meyers, Che didn't do a lot of sketches, really.

Aside from Jimmy Fallon, who was the last WU anchor to prominently feature in sketches? I'm thinking it was Kevin Nealon. He appeared in a ton of sketches even when he was the anchor. McDonald and Quinn really didn't do much outside of WU when they were on.

The cool thing about last night is that I actually think that Cecily Strong and Kristen Wiig fell in love with each other. The QVC sketch that they did together made them both very horny and I expect pretty soon that they will both announce that they are lesbian lovers!!!!!

Cecily always looks lovely. I like Vanessa and Kate too.

Yes. And how hot was Wiig in that blonde wig? I don't know why she doesn't keep her hair that way all the time. Instead she opted for the Maria Von Trapp cut.

Tina and Amy (particularly Amy) were in A LOT of sketches when they were on the update desk.

The problem with putting her on Weekend Update, is she couldn't be a guest on Weekend Update. "Girl You Wish You Hadn't Started a Conversation With at a Party" being one of them, who is my favorite character of hers.

She's a much better sketch actor than anchor too, imo. Kind of a waste putting her in a straight role.

She was better than Jost... and still is.

They could've taken her character and put her in her own sketch. It's not like it's the first time that's happened.

I think Cecily could be a WU anchor and interview her "Conversation" girl at the same time. It would be hilarious!

Shall we play a game?

I wish she had remained as one of the anchors on Weekend Update. Jost and Che have RUINED it. I no longer look forward to the middle of the show.

_______
The sun is shining... but the ice is slippery.

Post deleted

This message has been deleted.

I liked Cecily anchoring Weekend Update too and wish she was still doing it. I think Weekend Update with Jost and Che is terrible.

Changes to Weekend Update are coming. Even Lorne can't ignore the mistake prone Che anymore.

Shall we play a game?