Saturday Night Live : So Sasheer gets paid for doing nothing?

So Sasheer gets paid for doing nothing?

Just show up, say two lines and makes an appearance every other episode. Sounds like easy living.

Re: So Sasheer gets paid for doing nothing?

So, you're pretty much gonna give her crap, but not Vanessa Bayer for not even appearing at all. Someone doesn't like seeing a strong black woman get paid. Dammmmmn.

Nice work, if you can get it.

Shall we play a game?

You're trolling, but what the hell I'll bite.

Vanessa not making an appearance this week is atypical for her. I could name 5 characters she does easily. Sasheer, not one. Her characters usually don't even have names, they just say some exposition or setup the punchline for somebody else. Just boggles my mind how somebody can waste their spot. Wish they would give it to somebody who actually contributes. Like it's a part-time job for her or something.

/rant

Maybe the writers have not written in ways for her to fit in to the skits. If you remeber she was primarily put on the show in order to cover snl's but for not having enough women ( and men) of color cast members.

No, of course not. She works very hard giving blow jobs to the entire cast and crew, let alone select audience members.

Get it? MEMBERS?

I want the doctor to take your picture so I can look at you from inside as well.

its freakin crazy how that fine looking sista sits in the back of the bus while large marge gets a bunch of skits.